Senior Associate, Programmatic at Dentsu
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.Job Description
Senior Associates are responsible for supporting Manager/Sr. Managers in executing programmatic media campaigns across clients within the dentsu portfolio of agencies including Carat, dentsuX/360i, and iProspect. The role will include on-the-job training in industry landscape and technologies, technology partnerships, campaign management, client services, ad trafficking, analysis, and communications.
• Holistic understanding of digital, deeper understanding of optimization strategy
• Support Manager/Sr Manager with all client deliverables including campaign set up, launch notifications, ad creative screenshots, optimization to performance KPIs, reporting, and updates
• Complete quality assurance per dentsu QA process within ad server, buying platform or DSP
• Understand and execute responsibilities to traffic in the ad serving process. Act as account point person for agency ad operations coordinating assets for upcoming campaign launches
• Capable of communicating effectively and building strong relationships with agency team counterparts (planning/activation/ad ops/analytics) as well as Client Centers
• Troubleshoot basic campaign delivery and performance issues independently
• Traffic all ad serving needs (if applicable) and provide quality assurance of tagging process
• Manage pace reporting across campaigns and provide optimization suggestions to ensure full delivery
• Become an expert in the programmatic and digital display ecosystem understanding the taxonomy of digital media landscape and its components
• Interpret performance reports to provide actionable insights and analysisQualifications
• 1-2 years’ experience within the digital and programmatic industry
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Collaboration mindset
• Strong attention to detail
• Proactive work ethic
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Solutions orientated with strong critical thinking abilities
• Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
• Comfortable with analysis and data
• Experience working with business applications; MS Office Suite desiredAdditional Information
Our benefits include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Parental leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
Please note that we continue to work remotely due to COVID-19 and this position will remain remote for the foreseeable future. Option to work fully remote, in office or hybrid in the future.
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress, and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data, and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.