Senior Associate, Paid Social at Dentsu
We are champions for meaningful progress, and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.Job Description
The Senior Associate leads the implementation and execution of Paid Social campaigns, including review, optimization and reporting.
- Support paid social campaigns to align with client's key performance indicators
- Drive effective client services and client relationships through accurate and timely communication
- Develop and maintain relationships with key paid social partners to nurture performance growth
- Assist with the creation and execution of media plans that surpass client goals
- Oversee and execute campaign builds, QAs and optimizations
- Review and manage client data to ensure optimal performance on all campaigns
- Build strong relationships across client services team and with external client
- Knowledge and understanding of the basics in paid media
- Ability and experience in using all paid social media platforms
- Experience and ability to perform data analysis skills and strong Excel skills
- Strong QA abilities with an eye for detail
- Strong organizational skills and project management ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Ability to manipulate, analyze and interpret large quantities of data
- A strong numerical and analytical background
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.