Senior Associate, Paid Search at Dentsu (Atlanta, GA)
We are Dentsu International. We innovate the way brands are built. That means we do things differently so they’re better than before. In this way, we make our clients’ most important marketing assets—their brands—win in a changing world.
Dentsu International is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress, and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data, and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.Job Description
The Sr. Associate, Paid Search will be responsible for planning, optimizing, and reporting campaigns to meet and surpass the clients' success metrics while also supporting the team where needed with other projects and planning. You will understand how search engine's function; how bids relate to keyword performance and campaign efficiency so they can optimize and manage campaign budget allocation.
- Manage budget cap planning to flight business to meet targets
- Support bid optimization processes and approach
- Manage campaign optimizations, tactical recommendations
- Surface new engine opportunities
- Lead all search projects
- Perform data analysis for reporting and initial commentary
- Aid in new campaign/initiative launches
- Have a progressive understanding of the interrelationship between paid search and other digital channels
- Help lead weekly client reporting calls
- Develop campaign reports
- Help in paid search creative development and activation
- Manage billing reconciliation management
- Evaluate provided proposals and make initial recommendations
- Maintain daily budget sheets; identify/addresses red flags
- Oversee any Ad hoc responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of paid search experience
- Agency experience (Optional)
- Microsoft Excel skill with an understanding of pivot tables and Vlookups
- Experience with tracking, optimization, and reporting tools available for use in paid search
- Understand campaign goals/strategy and able to present insight in reports to clients and field/anticipate questions
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, SA360 with some Display/Social activation experience
• Flexible PTO
• Parental leave
Please note that this role can be remote from any US city or sit onsite in one of our US based offices when it's safe to return. All of our employees are currently working 100% remotely as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and will continue to do so until we are safely able to return to the office.
Part of dentsu, dentsu international helps clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists. Follow us on social @dentsuUSA. Applicants from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $51,000-$80,000. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.