Carat is an award-winning media agency with a command of media convergence used to optimize business performance for clients. Named #1 agency in all qualitative measures for 10 out of the last 11 RECMA reports, Carat redefines the level of ambition they have for media through an unparalleled capability to understand real people; their passions, motivations and behaviors, and uses this knowledge to ultimately deliver immersive media experiences on behalf of clients including GM, Microsoft, P&G, and Pfizer.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Carat is an agency of dentsu.
Carat is looking for a Senior Associate, Digital to support one of our largest clients, one of America’s largest Automotive Manufacturers. In this role you will report to the Senior Manager, Digital Activation and assist in the tactical digital planning and activation process and providing mid-level strategic recommendations to the senior media team.
- Aid in the creation of client media objectives and strategies
- Assist in developing buying strategies
- Author documents related to the plan (media briefs, RFPs, etc.)
- Create and maintain media plan flowcharts and media buy authorizations
- Write POVs as needed
- Field incoming proposals
- Manage day-to-day client communications
- Work closely with the client to maintain performance and resolve any performance issues
- Build positive relationships with internal and external teams
- Help with activation of media campaigns
- Approximately 1 year of media planning/buying experience in an agency setting
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience using PRISMA or a similar program
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Familiarity with digital media campaigns such as Paid Social, Display and Programmatic
- Understanding of the media process
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.