We are looking for a high performing Senior Associate of Operations to lead our Wellness operations team and work closely with other business leaders to analyze performance and lead strategic initiatives for our family of brands (Healthline, MedicalNewsToday, Greatist, Psych Central). The role will include performance and trends analysis, partnership management, opportunity modeling, financial forecasting, and strategic planning via data analysis. This person will engage and partner with senior leadership and functional leaders across the organization to implement data-backed solutions.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee operational metrics reporting, run root cause analysis on performance, and act as the go to source of knowledge for current and historical data.
- Build, maintain, and present core metrics, financial results, and - most importantly - the why behind them to GM and functional leaders.
- Own key partner relations and identify opportunities to scale & grow partnerships
- More than communicating the data, you will also be expected to bring actionable insights and work across functional teams to implement data-backed solutions.
- Perform day-to-day operational analysis to support other teams in the business - including Site Experience (CRO), Product, SEO, Partnerships, and Strategy.
- Work closely with Data Engineers and Data Analysts to understand data infrastructure, troubleshoot data gaps, and ensure data integrity.
- Drive cross-functional effort to evaluate financial impact of near- and long- term strategic initiatives and collaborate with Finance functions to incorporate into financial planning
- Foster a culture of data-driven decision making and accountability for metrics and results.
What We're Looking For
- 4+ years of relevant experience in one or more of the following: consulting, finance, strategy, and/or business operations.
- Experience handling, analyzing and evaluating large and complex data sets. You are able to draw insights and convey recommendations succinctly.
- Self-starting, results-driven performer with a passion for data and operational excellence
- Strong business acumen, with analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to understand how business model decisions impact operating model design/execution
- Able to be resourceful - gather data, break down complex business problems into easy-to-digest analyses, produce concise visualisations and offer recommendations.
- Comfortable working autonomously and collaboratively with teammates across multiple geographies and timezones.
- Strong communicator and can story-tell with data create impactful visualizations and clear structures.
- Entrepreneurial drive and spirit to take initiative and ownership. Desire to work hands-on in a performance based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment. Ability to prioritize across different projects to focus resources on high-impact work.
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills and proficient with SQL (familiarity with Tableau is an advantage).
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $90,000 - $126,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures spans 5 continents and employs more than 3,500 people. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including CNET, Healthline Media, The Points Guy, Bankrate and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].