Senior Associate, Corporate Communications at Rue Gilt Groupe (Boston, MA)
Senior Associate, Corporate Communications
Reporting to the VP, Corporate Communications, the Senior Associate, Corporate Communications is responsible for internal communications to RGG’s associates. This position is responsible for supporting the development of a strategic internal communications function; for developing partnerships with key business units to identify story opportunities to share with the broader associate base; creating strategic communications plans to support broader initiatives, such as engagement, open enrollment, and diversity, inclusion and belonging; and partnering with other members of the People team to create a content strategy to position RGG as an employer of choice.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Manage execution of internal communications strategy and programs
- Plan, create and write business communications on a variety of topics that span company announcements, meeting presentations, multimedia, key messages, and talking points
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and other members of the People team to develop an employer branding strategy for channels such as RGG’s Careers site, LinkedIn, Indeed and Glassdoor
- Provide ongoing creative ideas to ensure company messaging is forward-looking and innovative
- Stay abreast of internal communications best practices and trends within the retail industry
- Support wider Corporate Communications function as needed in areas like corporate PR and consumer/brand PR
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in communications or related field
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Excellent written, visual and verbal communications skills, including sharing ideas and information across diverse audiences and creating compelling written and visual content
- Experience in digital content creation, including video, PowerPoint presentations, e-newsletters, and more
- Experience with internal communications vehicles and strong knowledge of current and emerging technology
- Strong time management, planning and organization skills, including the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with other communications/HR professionals and internal cross-functional partners to achieve a common goal
- Displays business acumen and integrated thinking
- Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to create, improve and document processes and workflows
- Advanced proficiency in Office 365 with strong experience creating visually dynamic PowerPoint presentations
- External communications and PR experience a plus
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. We’ve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium and luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites – Rue La La, Gilt, and Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery – we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion and technology, we’re also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, and ourselves to push past the expected – every day. Our culture is rooted in our values and together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious and Empowered.