ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market just in the U.S. Businesspeople use us to find and order great food for meetings and events; restaurants and caterers use us to grow their catering business. We’re backed by Insight Partners, Iconiq Capital, Wellington, Lightspeed, and GIC, and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. COVID slammed us, but we responded by finding new customer segments and seizing the rare opportunity COVID offered: when in life does a very successful operation get a do-over? Come help us power Food For Work even better than we did it the first time.
We’re looking for a Senior Associate, Brand Marketing to help expand, measure, and operationalize our efforts to generate brand awareness in, engage, and acquire customers in upper funnel media channels (TV, Video, Audio, OOH). If you have had success optimizing these channels, particularly as “performance brand” channels, and have experience with integrated brand campaigns - we’d love to talk to you.
What you'll do:
- Help potential customers connect with ezCater through upper funnel media channels.
- Support media buying for all upper funnel channels including: Digital and Traditional TV, Digital and Traditional Audio, YouTube and OOH.
- Understand the performance of each channel and how they work together to drive business outcomes.
- Work cross functionally to launch integrated marketing campaigns across multiple online and offline channels.
- Lend a hand in the creation of branded content, customer stories, website content, social media content, and the amplification of integrated brand campaigns.
- Lead the charge on understanding the effectiveness of creative performance across all of our media channels. Know exactly what is running in-market, when we need a creative refresh, and what we have learned from past performance.
- Manage insights-based creative performance tests and share the results with the rest of the marketing team.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing and Lifetime Value (LTV) teams to understand creative performance and share learnings.
What we hope you'll have:
- 3-5 years of experience in an in-house media team or agency setting.
- Experience buying media and managing multi-million dollar budgets.
- Experience planning and trafficking integrated campaigns.
- Outstanding organizational skills; the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and live in the details.
- A mix of right and left brain skills. Be right-brained enough to push hard for great creative that will break through to our target customers and come up with bold new ideas to try. Be left-brained enough to understand the most effective media buy to reach these customers and how to interpret and act on the performance results.
- The ability to think deeply about customers and understand what motivates them.
Starting Salary Range: $65,000 - $90,000
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) once we get back to our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.