Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
The Sr. Paid Marketing Analyst is responsible for the creation, maintenance and optimization of paid campaigns in-house as well as performing daily optimizations and analysis that contribute to the growth of Hims and Hers. We are in search of an analytical and highly organized individual with hands-on experience managing paid media campaigns. The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert in Shopping (Standard & Smart Shopping), YouTube and Search campaigns types on Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and any other relevant platforms.
- Analyze and optimize advertising campaigns on Google and Microsoft platforms including Search, Shopping and YouTube campaigns. Demonstrated expertise in managing Shopping and YouTube campaigns is required
- Oversee the daily management of paid campaigns, including strategy, buildout and flawless execution
- Develop and execute on creative, placements, landing pages and audiences to scale campaigns efficiently
- Provide weekly data performance recaps including actionable insights and recommendations. Act on recommendations and monitor closely
- Work cross-functionally with Growth, Product, Operations, Business Development and Medical teams to improve return on ad spend
Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of experience and strong paid search marketing background at an agency or D2C company
- Proven track record of driving measurable revenue and engagement via digital advertising
- Strong quantitative analysis skills, an affinity for numbers and the ability to process complex calculations quickly and accurately
- Strong written communication skills, with experience writing effective ad copy for different audience segments
- Exceptional customer insights and proven success utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, multi-task and participate in team-based planning process
- Self-starter, strong organizational skills, ownership mentality and the ability to prioritize work
- Beauty, wellness or lifestyle industry experience a plus