Senior Analyst, Marketing Operations at Global Atlantic Financial Group (Hartford, CT)
All offices are currently open, and our employees are back 4 or 5 days a week in Hudson Yards, NY and 3 days a week in all other offices. If you have questions on this policy or the application process, please contact [email protected].
Company policy requires all employees and visitors to the Hudson Yards, NY office to be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus.
Global Atlantic Financial Group is a leader in the U.S. life insurance and annuity industry, serving the needs of individuals and institutions. Global Atlantic is a majority-owned subsidiary of KKR, a leading global investment firm that offers alternative asset management across multiple strategies and capital markets solutions.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
We use Greenhouse as our scheduling tool and communicate through their systems. At times, your email may block our communications. Please be sure to check your SPAM so that you do not miss critical information about our process, including scheduling.
Sr. Analyst, Marketing Operations
Global Atlantic is seeking a motivated and experienced Sr. Analyst, Marketing Operations to help drive effective execution and delivery of our Marketing initiatives. This role will work closely with all Marketing functions to define, implement and optimize our delivery processes, as well as oversee our workflow and project management tools and technology. A successful candidate for this role will have a passion for organizing work and streamlining the way things are done.
- Partner with Marketing functions in the development of execution plans for marketing initiatives and ad hoc requests
- Own and administer our workflow and project management tools and technologies
- Liaise with Marketing team members to ensure plans for new initiatives are captured and maintained
- Partner with Marketing team members to modify project plans based on scope, timeline or priority changes
- Monitor project schedules and statuses within the overall Marketing portfolio
- Define, document and implement standard execution processes and workflows, including project intake, prioritization, backlog management and project plan templates
- Develop and maintain our library of artifacts, templates, tools, playbooks and standard operating procedures
- Drive operational efficiencies and continuous improvement of our marketing processes; analyze and optimize business processes to improve workflow, reduce bottlenecks, and improve speed to market
- Identify opportunities for automation of existing project steps or processes
- Develop and implement automated dashboards and reports for monitoring of project status and delivery performance
- Analyze project delivery performance and trends; identify opportunities for improvement
- Train Marketing team members on workflow and project management platforms and tools
- Define and implement standards and best practices for use of our Marketing SharePoint sites
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in Marketing workflow and project management
- Bachelors degree with 5+ years of experience in Marketing operations and/or workflow/process management
- Tech savvy with an understanding of Marketing workflow and project management tools and technology. Experience with Workfront and Asana preferred
- Detail oriented with strong organization and project management skills
- Familiarity with Marketing delivery processes and project structure
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build and maintain strong relationships across the marketing team
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills; ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to act as a change agent for driving process improvement across Marketing
- Ability to work with data and conduct analysis to derive insights and create recommendations that drive optimization of our processes and operations
- Ability to work both effectively both independently and as part of a cross-functional team
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Various jurisdictions have passed pay transparency laws that require companies provide salary ranges for any positions for which they are accepting applications. Global Atlantic has offices in Atlanta, Batesville, Bermuda, Berwyn, Boston, Des Moines, Hartford, Indianapolis, and New York City. The base salary range posted below is inclusive of the lowest cost of living geography to the highest in which we have a Global Atlantic office.
Global Atlantic’s base salary range is determined through an analysis of similar positions in the external labor market. Base pay is just one component of Global Atlantic’s total compensation package for employees and at times we hire outside the boundaries of the salary range. Other rewards may include annual cash bonuses, long-term incentives (equity), generous benefits (including immediate vesting on employee contributions to a 401(k)), as well as a company match on your contributions), and sales incentives. Actual compensation for all roles will be based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer. Compensation for our more senior positions have a larger component of short-term cash bonus and long-term incentives. The base salary range for this role is $56,148 to $106.948.
TOTAL REWARDS STATEMENT
Global Atlantic’s total rewards package is reflective of our corporate values, particularly diversity, excellence and innovation, with a focus on inclusion, pay equity, and flexibility. We are proud to support your personal and professional growth and well-being through programs such as educational assistance, virtual physical therapy, remote/onsite fitness reimbursement, a medical second opinion program, pet insurance, military leave, parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility and family planning coverage. We strive to foster a culture of total well-being through community outreach and charitable giving programs.
We are active in our communities-
- New York: Red Hook Conservancy, Girls Who Invest and The Bowery Mission
- Boston: Cradles to Crayons, Project Bread, Let’s Get Ready, Rise Against Hunger, Salvation Army and many other local volunteer organizations in around the Boston area
- Hartford: Habitat for Humanity, Foodshare, Humane Society, Hands on Hartford, Mercy Shelter and Dog Star Rescue
- Indianapolis: Elevate Indianapolis, Gleaners Food Bank and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Batesville: American Cancer Society Relay for Life, Angels of Giving, Margaret Mary Health Foundation, Ripley County Community Foundation, Safe Passage, Batesville High School Sponsorships, local area youth sports and food pantries, as well as many others
- Des Moines: United Way, Central Iowa Shelter & Services, Junior Achievement of Central Iowa and Make a Wish Foundation
- Berwyn: Food drive and will be planning an event to help a local family over the holidays
- Atlanta: Packaged Good Organization, which helps the most vulnerable community members with providing personalized care packages for people in need including the elderly, our armed forces, the homeless and hospitalized kids
- Bermuda: Sponsor of a weekly feeding program operated by The Hamilton Seventh-Day Adventist Church
Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. More than that, we strive to be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, which we feel gives us a competitive advantage in the market and within our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Employees who require an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their job will participate in an interactive process which may include providing documentation. If you are hired and require an accommodation for any protected status, please email [email protected].
Please click on the links below to learn more about Global Atlantic.
Global Atlantic Financial Company Employee Candidate Privacy Notice