ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
The SEO Manager will be responsible for informing and executing the strategy for growing, engaging, and retaining the digital audience for ActiveCampaign. This role will work in close collaboration with the Marketing and Data departments, to support new customer growth and conversion initiatives.
This individual will be very data-oriented with a growth mindset. They will be responsible to drive SEO traffic and lead generation growth, and improve discoverability and engagement across our ecosystem partners globally. They need to have strong familiarity with in-bound organic traffic driving tactics from content creation and deployment perspective.
What your day could consist of:
- Own the SEO practice and organic search channels for our global ecosystem to drive organic traffic and lead generation growth
- Envision and execute strategies to grow audiences across multiple platforms, with a focus on driving non-brand traffic, trials, MQLs and revenue growth from organic channels
- Drive localized content creation strategy and execution to achieve organic growthPerform regular audits to discover any new opportunities to improve performance
- Partner with editors and journalists to identify and create new content
- Collaborate closely with the partner and affiliate teams to ensure alignment on key focus areas
- Engage with the technical teams to identify and address technical issues that could be affecting the SEO experience or the ability for our sites to rank well
- Edify the content strategy with an SEO data-driven approach to filling content gaps, addressing optimization issues and producing content that addresses the user’s search needs effectively
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of best practices across search engine optimization
What is needed:
- 6+ years of SEO driving organic growth
- A data-driven mindset with experience in A/B and multivariate testing
- Proven track record of driving execution with examples of successful multi-market content optimization projects
- Solid technical knowledge of how to effectively optimize your content for Search (indexability, meta tags, on-page performance, optimizing for rich/featured snippets, etc.)
- Fluency in SEO tools and analytics like SEMrush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, etc
- Strong attention to detail, timeline sensitivity, and goal orientation
- Effective communications skills collaborating with creative and technical teams
- Strong ability to ideate and execute on strategic initiatives
- Excellent written and speaking communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively to executives and non-executives alike is essential. Prior public speaking experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of and passion for the digital landscape and SEO
- Strong team player with a positive attitude who takes initiative to get stuff done
- Expertise in SaaS platforms
- Solid skill set in managing projects in Asana, Jira or other project management tools
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.