Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Analyst - Remote at Boomtown! (Charleston, SC)
| Charleston, SC
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:21 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, August 16, 2022
What is BoomTown?
We are 350+ doers, makers, and trailblazers on a mission to make real estate agents successful. The software and solutions we build, and the services we provide, help top agents and brokerages (95,000 clients and counting!) generate leads, manage their marketing, close more deals, and run a better business. Our platform includes customizable websites, success management, a cutting-edge CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system with marketing automation, personalized advertising and lead generation services, and a mobile app. We go much further than technology too. Dedicated teams offer lead qualification services and digital marketing, and our client success teams provide personalized support at every step: onboarding, training, coaching, and planning for strategic growth.
Boomers are a special breed, and we are built on a set of values that are at the core of everything we do. One of these is to Create Amazing Experiences, and that doesn’t just apply to our product. We’re dedicated to driving connections and improved quality of life for our employees, our clients and our communities. Our leadership team is on a crusade to foster flexibility, innovation, and ample opportunity for growth.
We offer so many ways to connect with other Boomers through shared interests and community outreach, and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) retirement plan, comprehensive healthcare, discretionary PTO, and a quarterly wellness reimbursement towards health and fitness to help keep you energized and inspired. Oh, and if you're local to Charleston, did we mention our Corporate HQ is also dog friendly!? If this sounds like the type of culture you’re looking for, we’d love to speak with you!
Are you an experienced SEM Analyst who specializes in driving leads or generating sales via paid channels? Do you know the ins and outs of Google Ads and Analytics? If you’re passionate about paid media then read on!
BoomTown is looking to add a full-time SEM Analyst to manage and grow pay-per-click advertising campaigns. A solid understanding of web analytics is critical and the ability to clearly communicate campaign performance is a must.
What You'll Be Doing
- Managing a large volume of paid advertising campaigns across multiple channels including, but not limited to Google Ads and Bing/Yahoo
- Building, monitoring, and optimizing client campaigns to maximize conversions and demonstrate ROI
- Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing volume of traffic and conversions through search advertising
- Collaborating with Social Marketing Analysts to ensure the client portfolio (of search and social advertising) strategies align and provide effective synergy and ROI for client’s paid marketing goals
What We Need from You
- Expert knowledge in Google Ads
- Ability to uncover trends within data sets
- Relentless attention to detail
- Ability to strategize an engaging digital experience that utilizes multiple platforms to drive consumers to an end goal
- Goal oriented mindset with the drive to surpass predetermined benchmarks
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 2 years hands-on Search Engine Marketing Experience
- Experience with a customer management system (ie. Salesforce)
Preferred Skills & Experience
- 3 to 4 years Search Engine Marketing experience
- Google Ads certification
- Experience with automated bidding
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and Excel
BoomTown is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
More Information on Boomtown!
Boomtown! operates in the Real Estate industry. The company is located in Tiburon, CA. Boomtown! was founded in 2006. It has 338 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 16 open jobs at Boomtown!, click here.
Read Full Job Description