Welcome to Cricut® where transforming inspiration to creation reigns supreme. Here, customer experiences are what drive us, game-changing technology solutions are conceived, change is happening and technology is at the very heart of bringing our creative ideas to life. Clients aren’t just customers, they’re partners. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators for entrepreneurial minds. If you’re ready to be an idea engineer with some of the best collaborators in the industry, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
Cricut® is a world leader in personal electronic cutting machines that help people achieve their creative best. For 50 years, Cricut® has inspired creativity and made DIY more capable and easier than ever with tools like the Cricut® electronic cutting machine, Cricut Design Space® design software, and the Cricut Cuttlebug™ embosser and die cutter. Today, millions of people use Cricut® products to create masterful and surprisingly simple projects, and Cricut® products have won dozens of industry awards. Redefine DIY—join the Cricut® revolution!Job Description
From the beginning, our dream has been to help people lead creative lives by providing tools to make their do-it-yourself projects beautiful, fun, and easy. When we built our first smart cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people think about crafting, designing, and making.
Since then we’ve continued to grow and find ourselves at an exciting tipping point. After considerable success in the US and other international markets, and we are looking to expand presence in China. The career opportunities for the successful candidate are really limitless.
As the China Sales & Marketing leader with Cricut, your focus is to aggressively grow Cricut’s China revenue by increasing business with existing partners and developing new partnerships. This includes multiple channels within the CE, crafting and general ‘lifestyle’ technology markets. This position reports to the Asia Region Head based in Singapore.
- The successful candidate will work effectively with personnel across multiple levels and roles, including senior management, product marketing, operations, sales, marketing, and administration. This includes Cricut personnel based in Asia, Europe and in the United States.
- The same will be expected of them for their relationships with customers
- Help shape the China Go to Market strategy and successfully establish retail and online relationships to grow the business. The primary responsibility will be ambitious growth in sales and awareness, coupled with tight forecasting and pricing management. This will require top-class business development, account management, and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent financial acumen, professional organization skills, and time management skills.
- Success is measured in achieving/exceeding targets for revenue, new account acquisition, growth, sales and increasing Cricut brand awareness.
- Minimal 10 years of sales and marketing experience in consumer electronics or FMCG
- Experience launching a hyper growth brand in China. Category creation, building brand awareness and identifying and opening new sales channels.
- Strong hands on experience of managing both retail and online customers
- Experience working with online marketplaces (TMall, JD and others)
- Familiar with online and trade marketing.
- Existing relationships with China distributors would be a plus
- Must possess ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to work hard and be part of a small, dynamic, and energetic team.
- Marketing-savvy to help resellers create this new market
- Proficient with MS Office suite
- Candidates from other backgrounds will also be considered.
- Cultural fit: Energetic, self-starter. Gets stuff done without being a jerk. Is a player, not a victim. Acts like an owner.
As a brand enjoying hyper-growth, the opportunities for personal and career development are substantial. As a self-starter, your motivation, passion and energy will be key to future success.Additional Information
What to Do Next:
Please send your resume and a cover letter telling us why no one is more perfect for this position than you. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!