GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the Role
As a Sales and Marketing Content Specialist, you’ll drive the strategy and execution of campaigns that build brand awareness and generate high-quality demand. You’ll be developing the content and flow for engaging, beautiful, high-impact campaigns across a variety of channels - email, direct mail, partnership, and other marketing channels. You’ll work closely with team members to identify key messages to disseminate, evaluate the performance of those campaigns, and optimize and develop new campaigns. You should be able to think about communications artifacts holistically - everything matters, from words of subject lines to copy, as well as creatives needed to pull off a rock solid demand gen campaign. You will report to the Director of Content Marketing.
What You’ll Do
- Develop engaging, actionable content to drive brand awareness and high-quality demand generation through a variety of methods: email marketing, direct mail, one-pagers, presentations, website copy, and more
- Plan the strategy, key messages, and content flow for demand generation campaigns while maintaining brand and product standards, voice, and style
- Collaborate with stakeholders and cross-functional leaders to identify new campaign ideas and customer insights, as well as optimize existing campaigns (content, CTA, audience, etc.) to ensure consistent, smooth customer lifecycle
- Work closely with Creative team members to identify creative needs for each campaign
- Implement campaigns with marketing automation software, and conduct focused tests through channel marketing activity and scale results to improve content engagement
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ years of experience developing engaging, effective messages and content for demand generation; must have demonstrated experience with email marketing campaigns (as well as other channels like paid performance, direct mail, other sales and marketing assets)
- Demonstrated content examples and portfolio (email marketing, direct mail, product one-pagers)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong knack for copywriting
- Strong ability to craft compelling messages and narratives that showcase value props, focusing on the customer benefit and pain point resolved
- Keen awareness of brand, voice, and tone - and the ability to outfit all campaigns with an appealing message consistent with brand and tone
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to work closely with team members and cross-functional leaders to assist in building sales and marketing content
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, with utmost focus and attention on customer conversations and performance metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.