Sales and Marketing Associate at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD)
Sales and Marketing Associate
Requisition #: 499471
Location: Johns Hopkins Health Care, Hanover, MD 21076
Category: Non-Clinical Professional
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: March 16, 2022
Who you are:
As the Sales and Marketing Associate for the Johns Hopkins HealthCare Innovation Unit, you are an intuitive, independent person and you know how to prioritize. You have a passion for digital marketing and experience (or interest) in the health care industry. You understand aggressive time frames, manage multiple engagements simultaneously, and your communication skills (written and oral) are one of your biggest assets, with the ability to work with vendor partners and internal business functions to keep moving the business forward.
What you'll do:
- Manage the incoming leads, assisting the team in prioritizing leads for the right campaigns
- Assist in developing the digital campaigns for various market segments
- Collaborate with the internal product teams on details of technical solutions to validate that business needs are met
- As a team player, you will also assume other sales and marketing duties as assigned, to assist the successful operation of the business unit
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, communications, sales support or related field
- Competency with sales and/or marketing tools (such as Hubspot, Marketing Cloud or Pardot; Salesforce; design software; PowerPoint; project management software, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Enthusiasm about content creation. Ability to work with designers, copy writers, vendor partners and with internal business functions to develop content necessary for marketing campaigns and sales support.
- Interest in all things digital--lead generation campaigns, social media, blogs, video content, websites and more.
- Bachelor's degree required in a related field (Communications, Marketing or other related field). Health care degree would be considered as well.
Who we are:
Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC Innovation business unit is undergoing significant transformation and focus in its vision, mission, and key focus areas. The centerpiece of its portfolio is Solutions . Our vision is to become the go-to division that adapts Johns Hopkins science and develops commercial ventures and solutions that achieve better population health outcomes for local and global populations. Our mission is to focus on achieving better health outcomes for local and global populations. We work with organizations - self-insured employers, health plans, health systems, and health-IT organizations. We distill data, share information, and implement interventions to influence changes in individuals' health behaviors - millions of people at a time.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.