Revenue Marketing Specialist at Podium (Remote)
Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium’s technology, local businesses are able to simplify the way they build their business and modernize the way they communicate with their customers – from collecting payments, facilitating online reviews, launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on local business and helping them to build thriving businesses has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, inclusive, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride.
Podium is seeking a Revenue Marketing Specialist to drive new business growth. In this role, you will coordinate external vendors, agencies, partners, and internal revenue marketing functions to ensure consistent pipeline generation for the Inbound SDR team. You will own and execute tactical campaigns such as webinars, virtual events, paid media, content syndication, podcast sponsorships and more.
What you will be doing:
- Develop monthly and quarterly demand plans to meet and exceed MQL targets
- Find, negotiate, and manage paid media programs with third-party vendors and partners
- Support incoming campaign requests from internal teams
- Project manage a high-volume of campaigns including but not limited to webinars, eblasts, virtual events, podcast sponsorships, and more
- Partner with Solutions Marketing to understand Podium’s customers and verticals inside and out
- Collaborate with Content Marketing to identify and develop new content
- Partner with SDR leaders to ensure timely follow-up for your campaign leads
- Own reporting and forecasting for your campaigns
What you should have:
- 1-2 years experience in a demand generation role in B2B SaaS
- Tactical experience running webinars and/or email marketing programs
- Self-motivated with the ability to learn quickly, prioritize, problem-solve, and manage competing demands in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
What we hope you have:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business, Economics or equivalent
- Familiarity with software such as Salesforce, Marketo, On24 and Google Sheets
- Transparent culture
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k with a competitive matching contribution plan
- Great medical, dental, vision benefits
- A stellar onsite gym with local professional coaches, morning and night classes offered
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Weekly free lunch, breakfast and smoothies
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.