REMOTE: Jr. Brand Designer (Social Media/Technology Industry) at The Meet Group (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:33 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, September 7, 2022
The Meet Group is a fast-growing Media Technology company in the Greater Philadelphia region. Our recently launched video products are enhancing the way people meet across the world to achieve the goal of one of the most important basic needs of human connection. Using innovative products and sophisticated data science, we keep our millions of mobile daily active users engaged, and originate untold numbers of casual chats, friendships, dates, and marriages. Through our vPaaS (video Platform as a Service) we power livestreaming video and the creator economy for 7 of the top 50 apps in the world.
At The Meet Group we are working to build the best places to meet new people in pursuit of our vision to meet the universal need for human connection. In addition to our portfolio of owned-and-operated social and dating apps, through our Video-Platform-as-a-Service SDK, we power livestreaming and creator economy features across some of the world’s best-known dating brands.
The Meet Group is looking for fresh new design talent who wants to help grow our suite of apps. As a Junior Brand Designer you’ll provide support to our Design, Product, Live Streaming, Marketing, and PR teams while growing your own skills as a designer. This is a ground floor opportunity to get invaluable career experience in the fastest-growing design market segment with advancement opportunities abound.
If you have an incredible portfolio, passion for design, love of varied work, and the ambition to grow as a designer we want to talk to you!!
Here's a summary of the cool things you'll get to do in this role:
- Provide design support for existing and new projects
- Design a variety of project types, including but not limited to: Mobile and web promotional pages, promotional merchandise including clothing, advertising creative, marketing creative like infographics and one-pagers, and social media creative
- Prepare files for development or printing
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
- Work with the rest of our Design team to grow your skills
- Other duties as assigned
Successful candidates will have:
- 0-2 years of experience
- BFA or equivalent experience
- Online portfolio
- Excellent visual design skills
- Demonstrate an understanding of working with and extending existing brands
- A basic understanding of HTML/CSS (fluency is a plus!)
- Examples of mobile web design a huge plus
- Proficiency with the Adobe Suite
- After Effects (optional)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take creative feedback and execute updates quickly
- Desire to learn and grow as a designer
As part of our team, you'll enjoy:
- The convenience of working REMOTELY!
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most important challenges!
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun, and highly motivated people!
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match!
- Extensive PTO plan, including generous fully paid parental/maternity leave!
- Flexible working hours!
The Meet Group owns and operates the most engaging dating communities in the world, including MeetMe, Skout, Tagged, and GROWLr. Serving millions of daters daily, each month, our livestreaming solutions entice our community to spend 1 billion minutes in video. Our network size, technology, and leading moderation and talent teams enable us to partner for and acquire new audiences, including through video platform-as-service products. The Meet Group, Inc. is a subsidiary of ParshipMeet Group, a diversified international market leader in online dating, which also owns and operates leading matchmaking brands eharmony, Parship, and ElitePartner. For more information, visit themeetgroup.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
The Meet Group is an equal opportunity employer and a participating employer of Everify. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
More Information on The Meet Group
The Meet Group operates in the Other industry. The company is located in New Hope, PA. The Meet Group was founded in 2005. It has 209 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Remote Work Program. To see all 8 open jobs at The Meet Group, click here.
Read Full Job Description