Join VillageMD as a Regional Marketing Manager - Central based in Chicago, Michigan, or Indiana.
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Regional Marketing Manager - Central to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
In this Regional Marketing role, you will be responsible for implementing marketing strategy and tactics through the lens of local market dynamics. You will be a true partner to our local market operations and sales teams as well as a key, on the ground liaison with the corporate marketing group. Ability to navigate within ambiguity, a service orientation, and a high level of humility are all important for successful collaboration and assimilation into our highly entrepreneurial culture.
How you can make a difference
- Develop, execute, and manage hyperlocal, integrated marketing plans for the market to support patient retention and new patient acquisition
- Work creatively across internal stakeholders to drive awareness and growth by executing on opportunistic avenues across the market
- Become a subject matter expert in VillageMD model and translate the value proposition into compelling narratives specific to the market dynamics and VillageMD’s maturity in the market.
- Own new clinic launch marketing execution in collaboration with local market operators and corporate marketing
- Build and manage marketing programs with complex components with regional and national application
- Join meetings with regional BD team, sales ops, product, market leadership, clinic staff, etc. to act as voice of the local (internal) consumer back to corporate marketing
- Drive awareness, adoption, and engagement by creating customer nurture campaign plans to support utilization and cross-sell opportunities
- Strategically support the assigned market and departments with the creation of online and offline materials such as presentations and collateral
- Support regional use of of templates, online resources and approved vendors to ensure brand consistency
- Assess the competitive market and analyze differentiators to develop segmentation, positioning & messaging across customer audiences and products for local market
- Collaborate with other departments to support the planning and execution of marketing-related internal and external events
- Collect and disseminate important local market intelligence
- Monitor overall market performance and track success of marketing tactics
- Work as liaison between external contractors and VillageMD team members to deliver high-quality work, such as copywriting, graphic design, production coordination, printing, fulfillment, proofreading, translations, etc.
Skills for success
- You have high emotional intelligence, the ability to forge meaningful relationships, and can successfully navigate diverse stakeholder groups
- You are highly collaborative, yet skilled at influencing others to achieve results
- Experience performing under pressure with a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you will do
- You are solution-oriented and have a passion for being hands-on in problem-solving and execution
- You are self-starting and maintain a high sense of urgency and accountability in delivering measurable results in line with agreed upon timeframes
Experience to drive change
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive business and marketing generalist experience
- Preferred experience working in a grassroots marketing environment
- Healthcare experience and public company experience preferred
- Medicare Marketing Experience preferred
- Traditional and digital advertising experience preferred
- Familiarity and understand of local healthcare dynamics preferred
- Experience conducting marketing research, developing brand positioning, conducting business reviews and creating/executing marketing plans is a plus
- Demonstrated emotional intelligence; can integrate with a team, engender trust and leverage relationships to get work done
- Proven project management skills evidenced by the ability to effectively manage internal stakeholders, direct multiple vendors and resources, meet deadlines and adhere to budgets
- Hands on approach including strong command of details
- An optimistic outlook and “can do” attitude
- You have a keen focus on results, and can navigate within ambiguity while maintaining a high-level of humility
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.