Cybereason is on a stellar growth path. With a highly differentiated value proposition in a market worth $120b, that is growing 25% annually and is less than 8% penetrated, the scope for continued hyper growth is significant.
Cybereason is proud to announce numerous openings on its marketing team during this critical inflection point in our growth. We believe in people, not paper, so a lengthy job description is not available. Here’s the gist of what we need:
Do you like marketing funnels and account-based marketing? Would you run through a wall for pipeline? At Cybereason, field marketing co-owns the revenue goal with sales. Hard working, multi-tasking, detail-oriented marketing masters who find serenity in to-do lists will thrive. And this is almost certainly more events and a larger budget than you have worked with before.
This role manages field marketing in the DACH countries.
- Build online/offline strategy, partnering with sales, channel and content/programs teams to drive leads.
- Manage prospect data and segmentation to focus on high value sectors
- Execute integrated programs to include custom events, tradeshows, webinars, email, social media and partner marketing lead generation.
- Align extremely closely with sales directors to deliver tailored pipeline generation programs
- Establish metrics for all demand generation programs, forecast and track pipeline generation
- Experience of managing field marketing in the DACH region
- Proven track record of demand generation and lead management in a security, B2B/SaaS company
- Experience with marketing and sales platforms including Salesforce or Hubspot
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills
- Analytical and data-driven
- Creative, smart, fun, team player
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a great problem solver