Public Relations Manager at ReCharge Payments
We’re looking for a PR Manager to join our fast growing team. Working closely with the Director of Public Relations and our marketing team, the PR Manager will manage and support the day-to-day communications efforts while helping to build long-term PR strategy for Recharge. Joining a team of passionate people who are excited to share the power of Recharge with the world, you’ll be an integral part of building our visibility and sharing our story.What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Work closely with the Director of Public Relations to organize and facilitate external communications.
- Immerse yourself in everything Recharge and help design storytelling and communications strategies.
- Perpetually seek out and pitch new media targets. Who should we be talking to? Where should we be? And where should we be that we never would’ve thought of?
- Work closely with the PR Specialist to oversee department functions including award submissions, speaking and events, executive briefing materials, and more.
- Manage multiple projects while maintaining outstanding work quality.
- 4-6 years of experience in PR/communications. Experience in ecommerce preferred but not necessary.
- A proactive, can-do attitude. You’re not waiting for your next task, you’re coming up with new ones.
- An ability to craft clear, compelling narratives from complex subjects.
- Strong collaborative skills.
- One eye on the big picture, the other on the details, always.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-volume environment and handles multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work well in a team environment but can also think and work independently.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Works with enthusiasm, has a positive demeanor and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent desired.
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 300+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.