LTK is looking to expand its PR and Newsroom team with an outcome-oriented public relations professional. This position requires an ambitious team player with a proactive approach to identifying opportunities and securing coverage that elevates LTK and reinforces its leadership position in the creator commerce industry.
As Manager of PR, you will have extensive media relations experience, especially in the tech, retail and industry/trade sectors, and are an expert at generating earned media coverage. In this role, you must be motivated to proactively seek out and land story ideas and gain new exposure for the company across traditional and new media.
- Constantly building new media relationships and nurturing existing ones across traditional and new platforms. Develop strong, trusting relationships with reporters across key verticals -- business, industry/trade, tech -- as well as other important industry tastemakers.
- Identify and develop story angles that can attract earned media coverage to drive awareness and understanding of LTK across a wide range of sectors.
- Bring outside of the box, creative thinking to break into new mediums, audiences, etc.
- Diligently maintain PR measurement reporting and dashboards, communicating important competitive insights and performance to the business leaders.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Excellent media relations skills and extensive media relationships across traditional and new platforms - spanning consumer, business, industry and technology
- Strong storytelling skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms, e-commerce landscape and the influencer marketing industry
- Deep understanding of technology industry, and ability to communicate complex topics effectively
- Thrives in a collaborative environment and is highly proactive in executing the task at hand. Ability to manage and / or collaborate with internal and external cross-functional groups
- Able to see the big picture and identify creative ways of engaging our target audiences with interesting and newsworthy angles
- Exceptional writing skills, with the ability to adapt writing style for different, nuanced audiences; understands what tone / content best resonates with the respective audiences
- Confidence to engage with and build consensus among business or function leaders at all levels
- Strong written and verbal presentation and organizational skills
- The ideal candidate has 7 - 10 + years of PR experience, including tech and/or product communications
- The ideal candidate has worked in conjunction with cross-functional partners including social, marketing and product for aligned storytelling.
- Bachelors degree in journalism, communications or PR preferred
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Wellness benefits including workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- 401k retirement plan with LTK matching contribution
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
- Disrupting the retail industry!
What you have to look forward to when you work or visit for team huddles at a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
LTK is the largest global influencer marketing platform. Founded in 2011 by Amber Venz Box and Baxter Box, the company’s mission is to empower the world’s premium lifestyle creators to be as economically successful as possible.
Now in its 10th year, LTK has grown to become a three-sided marketplace, serving creators, brands and shoppers. In November 2021, LTK announced a $300 million investment by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 that values the company at $2 billion.
LTK is the most trusted and effective business-enablement platform for creators, powering their universal LTK Creator Shops™. More than 5,000 retailers employ the LTK Brand Platform for performance-driven campaigns, paid collaborations and content licensing, and invested more than $1 billion in influencer marketing through the LTK platform by summer 2021.
Shoppers purchase more than $3 billion in products annually on the LTK platform and app. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX with teams in the UK, Brazil, France, Germany, Australia, China and South Korea and clients in more than 100 countries.
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of LTK are considered the property of LTK and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
LTK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.