Product Marketing Specialist at EVERFI (Remote)
EVERFI is an international technology company driving social impact through education to address the most challenging issues affecting society ranging from financial wellness to mental health to workplace conduct and other critical topics. Founded in 2008, EVERFI’s Impact-as-a-Service TM solution and digital educational content have reached more than 41 million learners globally. In 2020, the company was recognized as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company and was featured on Fortune Magazine’s Impact 20 List. The company was also named to the 2021 GSV EdTech 150, a list of the most transformative growth companies in digital learning. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, as well as Advance, Rethink Education, Rethink Impact, The Rise Fund, and TPG Growth. To learn more about EVERFI and how you can #answerthecall please visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter @EVERFI.
The Specialist, Product Marketing is responsible for executing product marketing initiatives for multiple products and working closely with the product marketing and product management team to communicate the value of EVERFI products and services across a variety of markets and customers. The Specialist also serves as the liaison with internal teams to ensure they are equipped with a strong understanding of the products and adequate messaging resources.
- Support and contribute to end-to-end product launches and go-to market strategy for customers and educators in close collaboration with the Product and Marketing teams.
- Articulate product positioning and messaging for target audiences to differentiate products from competition, and translate product details into benefits for the end-users and decision-makers.
- Create, enhance and maintain internal product-related content in order to drive product activation and adoption. This includes but is not limited to case studies, competitive information fact sheets, product collaterals, elevator pitches.
- Recommend and maintain market-specific personas and corresponding value propositions to increase awareness and demand for EVERFI’s products and services. Map product content to buyer personas and stages.
- Build a deep understanding of product features, functionalities, and enhancements and assist with recommendations for the product roadmap based on areas of interest identified with applicable communities.
- Create, enhance and maintain high impact content and materials to accelerate implementation of products and onboarding of customers. This includes but is not limited to pitch decks, demonstrations, case studies, videos, collateral, whitepapers, landing pages, and web content.
- Organize, centralize and maintain easily accessible repositories for product and personas resources for internal teams. Provide training and guidance as needed to ensure appropriate use and adoption of resources.
- Create and maintain high impact messaging and designs for customer-facing communications to contribute to brand awareness and furthering EVERFI’s reputation as a thought leader.
- Develop materials and conduct training sessions to equip new sales staff and revenue teams for selling new products
- Monitor relevant industry trends to develop market insights that inform product strategy and sales tactics
- Other duties as assigned
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, education, business administration preferred or a combination of education and experience
- 2 years of experience in marketing roles focused on educational tools and software; 1 year of product marketing experience preferred
- Experience developing product positioning, messaging, and buyer personas, and creating processes and structures to support sales teams
- Experience designing and amplifying sales assets including pitch decks and one-pagers
- Experience managing or contributing to product launches or other large projects preferred
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to develop creative and customer focused content for the web, solutions collateral, and sales presentations (writing samples may be requested)
- Strong collaboration skills and project management skills for cross-functional projects
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to adapt messaging to various audience
Work-life, Culture, & Perks:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- 401k program and company match
- Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits
- Generous PTO and holiday schedule
- Casual work environment
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
We’re looking for future team members who are energized and inspired by our values, as well as people who bring new backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. At EVERFI, our eight core values are an active part of everything we do:
- Relationships First
- Demand Excellence
- Embrace Diversity of Thought & Drive Change
- Act Like an Owner
- Always Show Up
- Share the Credit
- Require Honesty & Positivity
- Always Ask: “Did I Matter Today?”
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.