Product Marketing Manager at Datapeople (Remote)
Datapeople helps recruiting teams make more thoughtful and accurate decisions about their recruiting process, from the job posts they write to the data they report on. We know that small changes can have big impacts and while we're very happy to serve some of the most forward-thinking talent teams on the planet including Twitch, BuzzFeed, and Oscar Health, at the heart of our mission is an absolute love for candidates and empathy for the challenges they face when trying to get a job.
Come make the emerging product marketing function here at Datapeople your own! Reporting to our Head of Marketing, you'll be our one and only product marketer at the start, which means you'll be involved in everything from go-to-market strategy and collaborating on the product roadmap to producing sales materials and reviewing lots of Gong calls. As Product Marketing Manager, you'll work closely with nearly every team at Datapeople (plus external teams) to materially grow our platform, business, and impact on the world of recruiting and job-searching.You will:
- Become an expert on our ideal customer profile (ICP) and target buyer personas using every resource at your disposal. Act as an internal consultant to your marketing and other cross-functional teammates. Create and maintain documentation around our ICP and buyer personas.
- Evolve our product positioning and messaging so it continues to resonate with our ICP and target buyers. Collaborate with your teammates to ensure that all the marketing assets we produce (like ad creative, emails, and landing pages, just to name a few) fit our positioning and messaging frameworks.
- Support all product and feature releases, large and small. Articulate the benefits of the Datapeople platform and individual products and features. Develop go-to-market campaigns for new releases. (You'll be the solo product marketer to start, so expect to do most of the campaign execution as well.) Enable Sales and Customer Success ahead of product launches.
- Manage competitive intelligence for our go-to-market teams.
- Using your customer, industry, and product expertise, provide feedback on our product roadmap.
- Maintain our library of sales collateral.
- Along with our Demand Generation Manager, grow our marketing relationships with our integration partners (primarily applicant tracking systems, or ATSs). Ensure that all partners are equipped to accurately and effectively represent Datapeople to their customers.
- Measure, analyze, and optimize performance constantly. (Not just because you have to, but because you want to.)
This is a remote job and available to all candidates with work privileges currently residing in the United States.You have:
- 5+ years of experience in a product marketing role
- Track record of successful partner marketing experience
- Portfolio of work showcasing your skills in at least some of the following areas: writing, collaborating with designers, data analysis, customer or audience research, go-to-market strategy
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k retirement plan
- Commuter benefits
- Remote-friendly team and open to more flexible work arrangements
We come to work every day with the mission of making opportunities more accessible and the recruiting process fairer for candidates. We're a remote-first company with linguists, engineers, and scientists working all across the United States.
We care deeply about fairness (it's our mission) so you can be ensured that your application will never be judged based on your religious belief, age, color, race, creed, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, ethnic origin, family status or disability.