Quartzy is seeking a Product Marketing Manager for our rapidly growing SaaS business. It's an exciting time to join Quartzy, which has achieved product-market-fit and is now investing heavily in our SaaS product and our sales and marketing departments.
Quartzy fills a critical need in the life science market, as the gold standard lab operations platform. Every day, hundreds of thousands of scientists from all over the world ensure they have what they need to do their experiments using Quartzy. Our software combines lab resource management software and eCommerce, producing unique value in this large market, returning time to researchers who can focus on their next discoveries. Our customers range from wine makers, to food/ag companies, to companies working on COVID testing and therapies. We are humbled every day to serve them.
You will own marketing strategies and initiatives that increase our market share by communicating the value our platform offers to prospects, customers, and the market at large.
Quartzy has a 100% distributed team so this role can be done anywhere in the US.
What You'll Do
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Market & Persona Intelligence—Be the expert on our customers and the market we play in. Know who the decision makers and their influencers are and what the customer landscape looks like.
- Define and articulate our value proposition to the market
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned. Develop comparison content for sales.
- Plan the launches of new product features, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the launch plan.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.
- 2-5 years of product marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- Strong analytical skills - Comfortable using analytical and CRM tools such as Looker and Salesforce. You enjoy asking questions and answering them with data.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools - Hubspot, and Google Analytics.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is–or isn’t—working
- Excellent people skills. You can fluidly interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties to drive projects forward. Team player!
- Strong public speaker
What We Offer
- Great Benefits - We cover 100% of employee premium cost and 50% for partner/family
- Great Culture - Participate in our fun events like ActiviTuesday, Wellness Wednesdays, happy hours & speaker series
- Remote Team - 100% distributed so you can live anywhere in the US!
- Transparency - Weekly all company stand ups, monthly town halls, quarterly state of the start ups and anytime access to co-founders
- Generous Time Off - Take the time you need, when you need it
- Great Gear - We’ll set you up for success with the latest tech and help you outfit your home office. And, a free Spotify premium account!
Does this sound like you? We'd love to hear from you.
Want to learn more take a look at what people are saying about us on Glassdoor!
If that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description