Cyber security is one of the fastest growing priorities across industries, with over half of developers expecting it to become even more important over the next 12-18 months.
Here at Secure Code Warrior (SCW), we’re focused on transforming security and compliance from a check-box on the roadmap to an always-on mindset across the DevOps cycle. Our approach focuses on upskilling developers through gamification of learning and integrating with their preferred tool sets, such as GitLab and Atlassian. With SCW, companies are able to differentiate from their competition, and ship code faster and more securely than ever.
Founded in 2015 out of Australia, we are a truly global remote-first company with employees all across the globe including Australia, America, Belgium, England, Iceland and more. Plus, an exciting list of global brands that we’re proud to include as our customers, such as JP Morgan Chase & Co, Zoom, and Atlassian.
After raising Series B in 2019, from firms such as Goldman Sachs and Cisco Investments, we’re excited to be in the next phase of our growth, focusing on scaling the business to bring secure coding education and developer tools to the world!
Top Employee Benefits:
Global Flexible Work Schedule
Unlimited Paid Time Off (really, we mean it!)
Remote/ Optional Hybrid (Office space available in some locations)
12 Weeks Gender Neutral Parental Leave
Fully Paid Health, Vision, and Dental for Employees and Dependants
401k w/ Match
We’re looking for a new member to join our Product Marketing team as a Product Marketing Manager focusing on activating our customers across the lifecycle, including product launches related to Growth. In addition to product launches, you’ll be focused primarily on our existing customers, helping them to get value from their existing licenses, and drive expansion and revenue generation across the lifecycle. You’ll be joining at an exciting time, as we transition into focusing on scaling up our business and expanding into new industries. As a PMM, you’ll be deeply partnered with the product management, go-to-market marketing teams, and sales/CS organizations helping to launch our latest innovations.
We’re hiring for someone who is looking to stretch themselves as a leader that is a self-starter, dynamic collaborator, and is energized by the chance to work with customers to achieve their goals with SCW. Our PMM team cares deeply about all facets of the business, from influencing the product roadmap, to creating messaging and campaigns, to accountability for revenue and pipeline. Plus, you’ll be working across the globe with the opportunity to travel!
This position is open to candidates preferably based in Seattle however will consider candidates that reside anywhere in the West Coast of the U.S.
What will you be doing?
- PMM for Customer Activation and Growth, focused on our existing customer base
- Working in partnership with product management to shape the product vision, create messaging, positioning, and design innovative campaigns Measure your impact on the marketing pipeline and be responsible for MQL target
- Enable our sales and customer success organization to succeed with prospects and driving usage
- Build and execute campaigns from the bottom up (identify goals, risks, audience, messages, and tactics)
- Drive marketing qualified leads through campaign activities to targeted customers
- Generate high-quality content for customers, evaluators, advocates, and channel partners including emails, blogs, webinar content, uses cases/customer stories, and more
- Helping develop new strategies to scale the business and skill-up teams
- Collaborating globally with distributed teams
We’d be delighted to hire someone who has some of the following:
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, primarily as a product marketing manager. Additional experience in a revenue related role, such as sales/customer success, growth marketing or account based marketing is a plus.
- Industry experience in B2B SaaS and preferably in DevSec, AppSec, or Education technology
- A combination of experience at start-ups and mid/large size tech companies
- Track record of leading product launches and go-to-market campaigns with strong messaging, positioning and content creation skills
- Experience working closely with sales and CS, focused on revenue & pipeline management, plus enablement
- Data and metrics driven with a high quality bar, including an eye towards revenue and pipeline growth
- Willingness to be creative and challenge the status quo
- Curious and motivated self-starter that is excited to balance autonomy and collaboration as you lead your product space - with the support of PMM leadership
- Global and remote collaboration - comfortable (and excited) to work across cultures both in real time and asynchronously
You're joining us at an exciting stage in our journey, and are key to our future success. You’ll have the opportunity to create impact, deliver on your ideas, and use your spark; experience and expertise to help us live long and prosper.
Warriors have full flexibility. We appreciate that you’ll do your best work when you’re rested and energized. With our business operating globally, there’s no 9-5 grind at Secure Code Warrior. You’re encouraged to work the days, times and in the way that suits your best. We also offer generous leave and work from home options so you can make work work for you.
We’re a tight-knit team that values humility, diversity, giving back to the community and to each other. Giving back is key to being a Warrior, and we do what we can to make the world a little bit brighter as we work to make it more secure.
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They’re the hard-and-fast principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders and create a company where every single person feels safe and celebrated. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls and ensure people come as they are, we like it that way!
More Information on Secure Code Warrior
Secure Code Warrior operates in the Cybersecurity industry. The company is located in Boston, MA and Portland, OR. Secure Code Warrior was founded in 2015. It has 201 total employees. To see all 13 open jobs at Secure Code Warrior, click here.
Read Full Job Description