Product Marketing Manager at Ox (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:43 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 30, 2022
Ox creates a leading-edge fulfillment automation platform. We leverage the power of emerging technologies such as AI, CV, and AR/XR to automate manual fulfillment processes. Our technology empowers warehouse and retail associates to do more.
We are proud to have been recognized by industry-leading publications like the New York Times, Forbes, Business Insider, Axios, and TechCrunch. Our investors have funded/founded unicorns like Flexport, Pipe, Fair, Backlot Cars and NastyGal... and we're next ;)
Come join us!
We are looking for a driven Product Marketing Manager to create incredible content for our emerging brand Ox
What You'll Do
- Act as an ambassador of the Ox brand by creating compelling & crisp digital, inbound, and social media content
- Drive increased website views and SEO
- Improve LinkedIn and Social Media following through thought leadership content
- Develop market insights based on deep competitive and market analysis, while also leveraging feedback loops with Sales and Product leadership
- Build strong relationships with teammates and third parties to drive awareness of Ox in the industry
Who You Are
- B.S. in Marketing, Business or other related field
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to produce compelling and thorough content aligned with greater Marketing team strategies
- Clear examples or references of previous digital content
- Preferred: Clear examples of earned media through top-tier industry leading outlets
More Information on Ox
Ox operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Bentonville, AR. Ox was founded in 2019. It has 25 total employees. To see all jobs at Ox, click here.
Read Full Job Description