Product Marketing Manager at BlackSky (Remote)
Manager, Product Marketing
BlackSky is a geospatial intelligence solutions provider that enables organizations to task, collect, and transform data from earth observation, global sensor networks, mobile devices, and social media to deliver on-demand insights about places, events, and assets that are critical to their operations. Blacksky provides satellite collection, data, and cloud based -processing and analytic solutions to organizations that are capitalizing on the exponential growth of a wide range of sensor and collection platforms for delivering the next generation of GEOINT and location intelligence solutions. BlackSky has extensive expertise and capabilities in commercial remote sensing, multi-source analytics, cloud computing, open source software development, Amazon Web Services, and big data geospatial analytics. BlackSky provides solutions to commercial and government organizations with relevant programs with the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA), US. Army, and U.S. Air Force Research Labs.
BlackSky's new Manager of Product Marketing will play an integral role marketing BlackSky’s product portfolio, including creating and executing plans for launches, events, external communications, and digital strategies. As a strong candidate, your passion for product strategy, content marketing, competitive research, customer identification and product messaging will help you succeed in BlackSky’s high velocity culture. As a result, you will make significant contributions to revenue growth and new customer acquisition, and you will support our product teams objectives while providing sales enablement tools to our sales global teams. Your natural ability to manage campaign details in collaboration with corporate marketing, external communications and revenue marketing team members will allow you to realize a high level of professional growth and influence. Clear communication skills and resourcefulness are a top priority. Lastly, you have an end-to-end understanding of marketing metrics. At BlackSky, we’re looking for a marketing architect who is passionate about creating great customer experiences. You love to make salespeople heroes and to tell compelling product stories.
This position will report to the Senior Director of Product Marketing. While the job location listed here is ideal, we are open to hiring this position near our Seattle, WA or Washington DC suburbs offices or the following states: AR, AZ, CO, CA, DC, FL, IN, MA, MI, MD, MN, NC, NM, NY, OR, PA, OH, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV.
- Manage execution of integrated product marketing campaigns to attract new prospects in government and commercial markets.
- Be a powerful and reliable team member with product groups to support the highest level of customer lead generation.
- Be recognized by sales teams for your constructive insight and consistent delivery of sales enablement tools.
- Benchmark, track and analyze KPIs to optimize marketing ROI.
- Minimum of eight years of product marketing related experience developing and implementing marketing strategies with noted revenue impact.
- Understands how to use brand and product messaging architectures to create acquisition strategies across specific verticals and buyer personas.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on BlackSky’s growth objectives.
- Critical thinker with rapid problem-solving skills.
- Solid team player who can work effectively and collaboratively with corporate, sales and program teams.
- Self-directed and responsible project management mindset.
- Understanding of MarTech and website publishing technologies like Hubspot and WordPress.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or other relevant focus.
- Previous experience with government and commercial customers or within the space/satellite industry.
BlackSky is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
EEO/AAP/ Pay Transparency Statements: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf