The Product Marketing Manager guides the success of our products. You will drive continued growth of our SaaS business by owning the global go-to-market strategy for internal investigations through cross functional collaboration with in-region teams and other functions including product management, sales, and customer success.
Your Role in Action
- Go-to-market planning
- Oversee product launches, develop compelling message-driven go-to-market plans, and promote internal support and execution while adjusting based on marketing signals and reporting results to senior level team members and executives
- Demonstrate understanding of customer segments, personas, and use cases to guide tailored messaging and recommend appropriate channels for maximum impact
- Conduct market research to inform go-to-market plans and hypotheses and make recommendations on how to incorporate industry information into strategy
- Maintain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape through customer and market analyses and help establish product differentiators
- Partner with Content Marketing to deliver high quality content and help to monitor effectiveness and iterate as needed
- Sales Enablement
- Work with sales to help define the messaging for productareas you own
- Work hand in hand with front line representatives to understand how our messaging and content is resonating in the field, including attending and participating in sales meetings
- Be a trusted resource for sales and success teams, providing enablement resources and demonstrating command of sales process and products
- Demonstrate understanding of pricing and packaging strategies, including value propositions for customers
- Partner closely with product managers responsible for key product lines and the pricing team to develop packages of products that meet segment specific market needs and enable us to meet our growth ambitions
- Leverage these segment packages to simplify our go-to-market approach and enable sellers to easily communicate the benefits and the specifics of our product and pricing
- Monitor the adoption of packages and iterate as you get feedback from customers (VoC) and the field (VoF), and as we innovate on the product
- Demand Generation
- Partner with demand generationto create strategies to drive top of the funnel pipeline, help progress accounts through the sales funnel and promote product adoption
- 4-5 years or more of experience in a product marketing role, preferably in B2B SaaS technology
- Knowledge or demonstrated curiosity about technology and willingness to build a deeper understanding of our product
- High degree of comfort with giving presentations and public speaking
- High level of comfort working collaboratively and partnering with teams across departments to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business and marketing acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle and understanding of the software building process
- Requires less than 10% travel, as dictated by project-based work
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.