We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
Augury has acquired Seebo, a leader in AI-based process intelligence, to transform the industry with Production Health. The combination of our Machine Health and Process Health solutions will help customers improve the reliability, quality and sustainability of their operations. With never-before possible insights across machines, processes and overall production, companies can unlock $1 trillion in untapped capacity and transform their relationship with customers, workers, and the environment.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be a key driver and interface between Augury and its partners to ensure market success. You will have the ability to build and scale an industry-leading product portfolio built around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and sophisticated services targeting the world’s most important and leading companies-- and help partners leverage that portfolio to create new, powerful solutions for customer success. You will work with a creative talented team on the vision and strategy of our partner and alliances business, and work with the industry’s most respected companies as they transform themselves and their customers to be ready for a digitally-driven manufacturing world. This position is remote.
A Day In Your Life
You will drive a strong connection between people who rely on machines that matter and our Augury solution.
- Build joint value propositions and messaging, working with our partners to communicate and differentiate their offerings in the market.
- Collaborate with the Product and Services deployment team and with partners to identify valuable differentiation, determine pricing, and unique value to be defended in those joint offerings.
- Work in an interdisciplinary team to understand how to add to that joint value to the roadmap for new features, products, or services, including the target market for the offerings, positioning, and differentiated solutions.
- Work cross-functionally with overall marketing and partner teams to develop materials/content to educate the market and enable sales teams and channel partners.
- Analyze the competitive landscape and partner’s approach to the market to determine how to differentiate the joint offerings we create and bring to market.
- Diagnose challenges that are reducing success in the market and recommend solutions by working with the appropriate teams across Augury and the partner organizations.
- Help develop and implement new business strategies and models that help partners monetize machine health and bring new value to their customers.
- Work directly with partner’s sales, marketing and product teams to enable sales, build content and value propositions, and help create new offerings.
- Leverage market intelligence, insight and research to inform messaging, offers, and strategies.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of hands-on experience in B2B Product Marketing.
- Experience operating in a partner-focused capacity preferred, but not required.
- Proven ability to build and manage relationships with external stakeholders/partners to achieve successful outcomes.
- Experienced with pricing, packaging, sales enablement, content development and positioning, and competitive analysis.
- Ability to create win-win situations for Augury and partners, build joint value propositions drawing from both organizations and create long-term, sustainable partnerships.
- Effectively identify problems, opportunities, and use analytics to make data-driven decisions, while always keeping sight of the big picture.
- Creative mindset that can help us build our Partner PMM functions, processes, systems, and tools.
- Passion for learning and exploring cutting-edge technology and can hang with the engineers as well as communicate that technology to the market.
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 401K plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
- WFH Stipend
- Phone Reimbursement
- Hybrid 4-day work week, every other week
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.