Product Marketing Manager at Notified (Remote)
For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: ,WA,United States |
About the position:
You are a product marketing evangelist super-hero. You know our customers, our personas, and our competitors like you know your best friends. You are technically fluent to stay active and credible with our product team and also business savvy to present the business case and speak the language of our clients.
You are committed to ensuring every customer has the opportunity to learn about every new feature that we release and are informed about what's coming in the next few months, as well as understanding the value that each feature offers.
- Understand and document our buyer's process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Own the creation and maintenance of buyer personas and continually educate the team on how we solve their needs
- Coordinate with corporate marketing on a marketing plan for the products you support including key themes, messages and product information to support customer retention and new customer acquisition.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and work with product launch associate to manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan -- with a focus on telling a relevant, connected story externally and creating hype and alignment internally.
- Product to influence the product roadmap, create visibility around customer and market findings, shape launches to communicate the right story, and prioritize new partnerships based on customer feedback and market demand.
- Develop, keep and communicate details of plans that includes the tracking of tasks, timelines, and resources necessary to meet product marketing initiatives
- Conduct ongoing market research to inform our segmentation, positioning, messaging, and lifecycle strategies
- Client segmentation analysis. Uncover and develop client segments across our product (ie. quantified client profiles) to inform decisions and improve LTV
- Client research. Develop quantitative and qualitative insights to inform product and marketing decisions.
- Monitor performance metrics including revenue, pricing, deal size, sales cycle, markets and sales opportunity targets, win rate, content usage, etc.
- Work with Sales Enablement to create the sales and training materials for your market segment
- Develop and build strong internal and external relationships with key stakeholders in an effort to collaborate and drive results for the marketing and sales organization
- Act as the subject matter expert for the products you support and be a product evangelist and spokesperson communicating with internal audiences (sales, sales engineering, product, business development, engineering, etc.)
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office and Asana.
- Familiar with marketing automation and analytics tools such as HubSpot and Google Analytics.
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking. Ability to develop creative / non-traditional solutions
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is -or isn't-working
- Must be a solid public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing, or commensurate experience in lieu of a degree.
- Pragmatic Marketing Certified preferred.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology