Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Greylock, Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class organization.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will lead activities focused on bringing new features and products to market. You will work with the product and our field teams to identify and define differentiated use cases and turn them into revenue. You will have responsibilities that rotate between positioning and messaging; to GTM strategy and execution; to product launches and campaigns; to field enablement. This important role will work cross-functionally at the intersection of product, marketing and our customer facing teams. Your impact on the business will be seen and felt both internally and externally. Given the growth of our customer base and lofty goals for 2022 and beyond, the scope of your activities is critically important to the company’s success. All positions at Postscript are fully remote.Primary duties
- Develop clear, differentiated positioning in the marketplace. Tell the Postscript story well. Ensure that our story is well-defined, and memorable, and that it is represented on our website, in our product, and in customer communications.
- Partner with Product to bring new products and features to market and translate them into revenue.
- Become the Marketing lead for our monthly and quarterly launches, evolving it as the business scales and advocating for it across the company.
- Work with Product, field and marketing leadership to define how we evaluate launch efficacy and own the finding and sharing of learnings across the company.
- Partner closely with Revenue Enablement and across the marketing, sales, and customer success to bring our value proposition to our customers.
- 4+ years experience in product marketing, preferably within a B2B SaaS context
- Experience worked across teams to launch significant features and products.
- Have partnered with product teams to turn major features into new revenue - and have specific examples of this!
- An expert project manager who has a track record of leading cross functional projects
- You’re a believer in SMS marketing - you must advocate for this being the most important channel for DTC marketers!
- Time spent in ecommerce or marketing to ecommerce merchants is a plus
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.