Product Marketing Manager at Kalderos (Chicago, IL)
What We Do
At Kalderos, we are building unifying technologies that bring transparency, trust, and equity to the entire healthcare community. We are on a mission to solve systemic problems of the healthcare system, redefining how the business of healthcare performs. We measure our success when we can empower all of healthcare to focus more on improving the health of people.
How We Hire
At Kalderos we are innovators, creators, and problem solvers. We look for people who share those passions, while embracing differing opinions, skills, and life experiences. We view each application holistically; it's not just what you've done, but who you are and what makes you tick.
We encourage you to apply ESPECIALLY if you don't meet every qualification. Think of the requirements below as an initial point of view in how we are thinking about this role at Kalderos. Tell us your story and/or show us in your cover letter what you bring to the table beyond hitting a bunch of bullet points.
Because we're striving to change the way healthcare performs, it requires us to think differently about how the industry could function. Similarly, we are open to thinking differently about the PMM function as it relates to our go to market strategy and execution.
To learn more: About
Who We’re Looking For
Kalderos builds technology solutions that enable some of the most complicated, patient dependent programs in US healthcare, and we’re looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to continue crafting the story of how our product solutions support the success of these critical programs.
This is the first Product Marketer role at Kalderos, creating substantial opportunity to drive the definition of the PMM function itself. The current vision for the team is to generate market insights that help inform product direction, lead go-to-market strategy for our products and create campaigns that drive growth and adoption. We intend for Product Marketing to be a highly cross-functional role at Kalderos, partnering closely with PED(Product, Engineering and Design), Sales, Customer Success, and Data Science among others. Below are a few traits that we think might come in handy for the person in this role:
- Trailblazer - You thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment where there is no shortage of complexities across product areas. As the founding member of the PMM function, you’ll apply global focus to unify the positioning of our platform.
- Storyteller - You’ve mastered your craft in creating cohesive narratives for a platform of interconnected products that has a myriad of different user and customer types.
- Data Centric - You leverage data and user insights as a source of truth to help inform your go to market strategies when driving launches for new products and services.
- The Tactician- You are able to track the details and manage projects with high levels of complexity, identifying the best path forward and ensuring we stay on track.
- Infinitely Curious - You love the word ‘why’ and aren't afraid to use it in your quest to understand our technology, the users it serves, and the direction it’s going.
- Win for All - You love being part of a growing Marketing team as you work collaboratively with other product and business functions, creating strong partnerships that drive toward outcomes that are a win for all.
Where You Can Add Impact
- With collaboration from product and sales teams, own and develop product messaging, value proposition, and positioning of the Kalderos platform to target buyers and users within the pharmacy ecosystem.
- Help develop a deep understanding of our buyer persona by continuously conducting research and gathering insights, including pain points, channels, and purchasing decisions and socializing those insights with marketing, sales, and services.
- With support from product and sales, identify and prioritize target markets, segments, and accounts based on market size, and other criteria to define the market opportunities for the product portfolio, build business cases and support for expanding market presence.
- In partnership with marketing colleagues, strategize and execute on content and campaign strategies centered around go to market strategy and customer buying needs.
- Develop and execute on the go-to-market vision, strategy and model for the Kalderos platform based on the target industries, accounts, and buyers we strategically identify.
- Own the development, socialization, and execution of documents such as market requirements, marketing plan, sales enablement plan, launch plan.
- Function as the subject matter expert for both market and product, interfacing with industry partners as the company representative.
- Implement a customer marketing strategy, gathering customer references, testimonials and case studies for external and internal use, establishing strategies to drive retention, engaging the Kalderos customer community, and upsell and cross-sell for products across the technology platform.
- Work with marketing colleagues, sales, sales ops, and inside sales to provide reporting on the Kalderos platform, including revenue, marketing influenced pipeline, sales velocity, win loss ratio, and monitor this ongoing to assess and address gaps in performance.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience in the areas of Healthcare or Marketing in small-to-mid scale Saas/Platform organizations
- 3+ years of strong Product Marketing experience
- Experiences in the healthcare industry, such as working with payers, providers, or pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute with a high degree of precision
- 401K plan with matching
- Healthcare benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- A fair PTO system that encourages people to take the time they need to be healthy and be their best
- Opportunity to work on new technologies and learn new skills
- Celebration and education stipends
To learn more: Kalderos' Culture
Kalderos is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Due to the circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic, Kalderos has decided to protect our current and future employees by shifting to an entirely remote workforce. We will continue to operate, interview, onboard, and work remotely. Please be aware that some of our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.