Product Marketing Manager (Remote) at Gameloft
As a leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.Job Description
As part of the Game team, working in close collaboration with the global Product Marketing team and an extended network of experts (ASO, UA, Consumer & Market Insights, Social Media, Press Relations, Influence, etc.), the Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the marketing of a free-to-play game throughout its entire life cycle, from strategy to execution.
This role is located in our production studio in Toronto, but you will also work and coordinate with team members located in various territories worldwide.
- Conduct market research, benchmarking and consumer studies to identify the game target audience and define its positioning, marketing pillars and USP.
- Create the game brand identity (title, packaging, tone of voice, marketing storytelling).
- Build the launch & yearly marketing plans, relying on solid user insights and strategically aligned with product roadmap, with the objective of generating brand awareness and ultimately growing the player base.
- Develop marketing programs focusing on innovative activations, viral content and meaningful partnerships, and orchestrate their implementation by coordinating with other teams (Production, Live Ops, UA, Social & Digital, Influence, PR).
- Optimize the game visibility and performances on the app stores, working hand in hand with the ASO Expert.
- Manage promotional assets creation for your game (trailers, web assets, screenshots, store descriptions, etc).
- Collaborate with the user acquisition team to optimize the advertising campaigns targeting and assets.
- Manage game & promotional assets approval with licensors (e.g. Universal, Disney, LEGO, etc.) – if applicable.
- Analyze the performances of your marketing campaigns and report to the production team, HQ & licensors.
- Participate in game development by making recommendations to improve user experience, engagement, retention, shareability, and to better integrate in-game promotional events and marketing mechanisms.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience in consumer marketing, ideally in online entertainment or social products.
- Knowledge and passion for video games from hardcore gamers titles to casual social games, and entertainment as a whole.
- Strong analytical skills with a meticulous mind.
- Creative spirit capable of creating innovative marketing programs that are result oriented.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work with a wide range of profiles (business, game design, analysts, etc.).
- Advanced communication skills in English is a must-have.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a creative and innovating place to work!
What Gameloft Toronto can offer you?
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule;
- Health insurance coverage;
- Employee Assistance Program, because sometimes we need a helping hand;
- RRSP matching program;
- Social Club events;
- Mentorship program and education stipend to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new.
To apply, you should send us the following documents:
- CV in English
- Cover Letter in English with the subject "Why do I want to join Gameloft as a Product Marketing Manager?"
Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.