Within a month, you will…
- Develop an understanding of our market and target customer
- Get to know your squad and product focus
- Learn our tool stack (Trello, Salesforce, Looker, Amplitude etc.)
- Set your quarterly OKRs with your coach
Within 3 months, you will...
- Create product messaging for a new feature that sets us apart in the market and drives adoption
- Collaborate with marketing team members to craft compelling collateral (videos, website pages, slides, and more)
- Roll-out a battlecard that helps our sales team win more deals against a top competitor
Within 6 months, you will…
- Guide the execution of a product launch campaign
- Collaborate with our website team to launch new initiatives on our website
- Work with a Product Manager to validate a new solution has product/market fit
Within 12 months, you will…
- Launch an analysis to prioritize new go-to-market opportunities (partnerships, channels, solutions, etc.)
- Support new GTM initiatives (size segments, industries, geographies, use cases)
The Skills Set
- 2+ years of product marketing experience at a B2B SaaS company
- 5 years of relevant experience
- You are a strong communicator.
- You’re a go-to person for colleagues to help refine the narrative structure, messaging, and copy
- You are data-driven but know that qualitative observations bring invaluable texture–you take the time and effort to ensure you’ve captured the whole story
- You are meticulous when it comes to details but never lose sight of the big picture
- You thrive in ambiguity.
- You have numerous examples of taking complex requirements and opposing viewpoints to deliver high-impact projects
- You’re “customer-obsessed.”
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What We Offer
- Compensation. We offer competitive salary + equity
- Investment. Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance. 401k matching. Generous parental leave policy.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We are a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback, and having low authority. Click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond.