Product Marketing Manager at Topaz Labs
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:48 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, February 12, 2022
Topaz Labs creates machine learning-powered software for photographers that solve common image problems (like noise removal and photo enlargement). We're looking for a data-driven digital marketer to help lead go-to-market for our photography products and execute campaigns to drive product growth.
We believe that providing value to our customers is the best way to receive value. This means deeply understanding our users and their needs. Potential responsibilities include crafting a great product story, delivering effective ads, working with our partners, developing highly-engaging photography tutorials, writing useful content, and more. We have an open culture where you have the freedom to be creative and try things your way, as long as you are relentless about measuring effectiveness.
- You have 3+ years of digital marketing experience with proven and measurable results
- You're a concise and persuasive writer
- You're a self-starter and comfortable powering through ambiguity to get to solutions
- You have well-defined ideas of what it takes to excel in acquiring users and providing user value
- You've read Made to Stick or Inbound Marketing
- Strongly preferred: photography experience
Topaz Labs uses state-of-the-art technology like machine learning to help photographers solve difficult problems through software. We have a metrics-driven culture that will give you a lot of autonomy to meet your goals. Our aggressive company growth targets for the coming few years means you'll have massive growth opportunities if you do well. Benefits include bonus + profit sharing programs, 100% employee healthcare coverage, 15 days annual PTO (plus holidays), and 401k matching.
Read Full Job Description