Product Marketing Manager at Uniphore (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:39 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, June 8, 2022
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Automation. Every day, billions of conversations take place across industries — customer service, sales, HR, education and more. Whether they are human to human, human to machine or machine to machine, conversations are at the heart of everything we do, and the new currency of the enterprise.
At Uniphore, we believe companies that best understand and act on those conversations will win. We have built the most comprehensive and powerful conversational automation platform that combines conversational AI, workflow automation, and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) with a business user-friendly-UX (User Experience) in a single integrated platform to transform and democratize customer experiences across industries.
We seek an energetic and motivated team player who is passionate about B2B marketing in the hi-tech industry. As a Product Marketing Manager (PMM), you will be responsible for driving the execution of Uniphore’s product marketing strategy to targeted industry verticals and partners.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, the PMM will drive product messaging, content creation, competitive analysis, and the enablement of Uniphore's solutions. In this role, she/he will also be responsible for working very closely with the marketing, sales, and partner teams to understand how Uniphore’s customers use its products. In addition, you will also be responsible for initiating and driving Uniphore’s customer marketing programs. You will capture compelling customer stories for use in brand awareness, sales enablement, and demand generation initiatives. Other marketing activities may include market research, competitive analysis, and maintenance of Uniphore’s competitive intelligence platform.
Writing skills are a must for this position. Creativity, out of the box thinking, an eye for quality, and the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits, are crucial. The ideal candidate is a B2B enterprise product marketer with a passion for web-based collaboration, computer vision, AI, marketing, and sales.
- Develop compelling messaging and product marketing content that clearly articulates the value proposition of Uniphore’s next generation offers.
- Create high quality marketing assets that enable customers to immediately capture the nature of what we do. For sales and partners, to confidently communicate the business value and competitive differentiation of the Uniphore products and solutions.
- Help drive competitive intelligence efforts by keeping a pulse on competitive trends.
- Work very closely with marketing, engineering, and sales teams to share and inform the latest content and messaging.
- Drive product launches in collaboration with product management.
- Be an excellent communicator who can engage and influence internal leaders and teams across functions and external stakeholders.
- 5+ years of marketing experience in a B2B SaaS technology environment
- Demonstrated track record of marketing technical innovations to users and buyers and creating narratives to position and sell products in compelling ways
- Demonstrated experience influencing without authority, including executives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Product and content marketing experience preferred
- Strong sales and customer orientation with a passion for software products
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal communication, and teamwork skills
- Self-motivated with a strong focus on execution.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
More Information on Uniphore
Uniphore operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Palo Alto, CA. Uniphore was founded in 2008. It has 465 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as 401(K). To see all 34 open jobs at Uniphore, click here.
Read Full Job Description