Product Marketing Manager at Fundbox
Fundbox is a financial platform for small businesses. The company is on a mission to unlock growth for small businesses by providing fast and easy access to financial tools and working capital solutions. Fundbox has connected with over 325,000 businesses, unlocked over $2.5B in working capital, and invested $100M into its AI platform, gaining deep insights into the small business ecosystem.
We were recently selected as one of the top 250 Fintechs out of 17,000 Fintechs and Startups in the industry.
Fundboxers (as we like to call them) join our amazing team due to our mission of empowering small businesses to realize their full potential with the help of Fundbox.We offer incredible benefits including:
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage (1 plan even covers 100% of benefits)
A Macbook and office set up stipend
401k, Life insurance and disability benefits
Generous vacation policy with quota relief
$200/month for UberEats + snacks & drinks in office
Quarterly stipend for wellness activities
Let’s not forget, we were recently certified by Great Place to work with an employee satisfaction rate of 94%.What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a talented and experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our product marketing team. If you're passionate about developing and executing go-to-market strategy, keeping a pulse on B2B payments and credit trends, and uncovering and positioning value for business owners along the entire customer journey then this is the role for you. The ideal candidate has experience in B2B product marketing, experience in developing effective sales enablement materials, go-to-market strategies and experience in the credit or payments industry.In this role, you will
- Help define positioning, messaging and go-to-market plans for Fundbox’ products for small businesses
- Gather insights and analyze markets, competitors and customer needs to support GTM strategy, product messaging, launch, demand, adoption and retention
- Lead and support key initiatives to improve product profitability and drive growth
- Work collaboratively with the Credit and customer-facing teams to achieve key outcomes and create the best experience for customers and prospects, including retention initiatives
- Create sales enablement materials and training along with key processes and tools for launch, cross-sell and upsell, industry verticalization and account management
- Collect testimonials and customer stories to demonstrate the impact of our products in the lives of small business owners
- Work closely with Product Managers to identify needs and sharpen product offerings based on feedback from customers, sales, and competitive offerings
- At least 4-6 years of experience in a B2B product marketing
- 2+ years experience in credit, payments, or fintech industry
- Successful track record of shaping product marketing strategy and successful GTM for B2B products and services
- Demonstrated history of building processes, tools and materials for product launch, sales enablement and customer retention.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills, ability to manage with influence and experience working closely with other teams, especially, product, sales, marketing, credit and business development
- Record of building strategic alignment and buy-in across multiple stakeholders, functions and geographic regions
- Clear understanding of user growth and engagement tactics
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute!
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with distributed global teams
- Loyalty program experience
- Subscription/Membership program experience
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for employer sponsorship. Fundbox will not hire any applicants for this Product Marketing Manager Role role who require employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.