GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the Role
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will generate customer insights for product development, drive go-to-market for new features, and create successful positioning and personas that drive product growth. You’ll be the go-to person for customer and competitive insights, and will impact product adoption of new and existing users. You’ll collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and get to flex your critical thinking, creative, analytical, and digital marketing skills.
The Impact You’ll Make
GlossGenius exists to help every business owner be successful. By owning persona development, segmentation, positioning and more, you’ll help tens of thousands of business owners discover GlossGenius and leverage the platform to build their dream business. You’ll be critical in driving key growth goals for the company and leading the pack for building high-value and affinity interactions with the user.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and drive product positioning and messaging for the company through unique customer, product, and market insights
- Become the subject matter expert on our target audience, creating personas and segmentation frameworks, prioritizing key jobs-to-be-done, and facilitating new feature/ product launches that deliver value to core product personas
- Lead market and competitive assessment, and advocate for the customer by surfacing qualitative and quantitative insights to shape product direction and ensure product-market fit
- Analyze, identify, and recommend changes to feature tiers and product pricing
- Drive customer research to identify product and marketing opportunities; talk regularly to customers and potential customers, and partner with product on research for new features and beta testing
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product management and customer support —to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for new features and products
- Drive awareness and growth by producing marketing assets customer stories, benefits tables, and competitor comparisons that showcase the GlossGenius product
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of product marketing experience ideally in a SaaS, fin-tech, or strong B2C brand
- Experience developing positioning and messaging campaigns for SaaS or fin-tech products, with a strong knack for highlighting differentiation
- Experience identifying and building core customer personas, and building segmentation frameworks into product and go-to-market strategies
- Demonstrated examples of product marketing assets you have produced
- Extensive project management and presentation skills, and comfort presenting findings and recommendations to leadership and key cross functional stakeholders
- Experience conducting customer research and synthesizing core insights
- Strong command of quantitative and qualitative data analysis and using data to drive decision-making
- A passion for leading through change in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes ambiguous work environment
- A demonstrated self-starter and incredible prioritizer who can take ownership of projects and drive them to completion with light direction
What You’ll Get
- Competitive market salary
- Competitive health benefits (including dental and vision)
- Employee contributed 401K
- Unlimited vacation days
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Learning and development allowance (we always want everyone to level up their skills!)
Interested in joining us? Reach out at [email protected]!