Product Marketing Manager at Do Not Use - MyCase, Inc. (Remote)
Founded in 2010, MyCase’s mission is to help law firms thrive with technology they love. Our products and services simplify law firm operations, giving legal professionals the time to do what they love most — serve their clients. We’re leaders in our industry, offering best-in-class products and services across lead management, payments, case management, reporting, and more. Our portfolio of solutions includes MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), ( Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation).
MyCase has thousands of users and we have only scratched the surface. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential. We’re revolutionizing the way our customers do business.
We want your ideas, your enthusiasm and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
MyCase is looking for a passionate and analytical Product Marketing Manager that will help champion our products in the marketplace. You will work in conjunction with our sales, product, and marketing teams to help drive awareness and adoption of our products. You will be responsible for developing customer-centric value propositions and competitive differentiation that will help the sales team to demonstrate product value and improve conversations with customers and prospects. You will know how to communicate with customers, enable sales with the right tools at the right point in the sales cycle, and will be able to embed with our marketing team to ensure our products are primed for success.
What You’ll Do...
- Messaging and Positioning: Develop messaging and positioning that clearly communicates the differentiation and value proposition of MyCase products, features and partner integrations/program. Partner with the product team to clearly understand the benefits of MyCase solutions in the eyes of our customers, as well as solution adoption/migration, satisfaction and support needs. Use these to inform messaging and positioning.
- Product Launches: Provide cross-functional support for product launches and feature enhancements by providing positioning, content, customer collateral, and tracking KPIs (ie: number of new users acquired, demos scheduled, etc)
- Market Intelligence: Continually seek customer insights, feedback and market factors that will help us better position MyCase products. Understand the market drivers, trends, competitive insights and potential disruptors to the purchase flow. Conduct buyer research, interviews and surveys to enable the extended go-to-market teams with specific strategies and targeting.
- Sales Enablement and Tools: Identify and lead the creation of new tools such as training scripts, FAQs, data sheets and competitive analysis to increase the effectiveness of our sales motion. Learn from the sales team what is needed to further the conversation. Build a repository of testimonials and highlights of customer success and train the sales team on our value to customers.
What We're Looking For...
- Expert storyteller and writer: the ability to understand the killer selling points of our product, what our users want, and connect the two in a unique, effective way.
- Strong collaborator: quickly develop trust and rapport with product management and sales team to define and built an efficient process of launching products.
- Thirst for customer input: the desire to stay abreast of the market, prospects, customers and trends.
- Passion for product education: become a subject matter expert on the solution to understand and contribute to product roadmap discussion through market intelligence.
- You have 3+ years of product marketing experience ideally in B2B SaaS or technology
- Demonstrated track record of success in a high growth company
- A proven ability to create product launch plans
- You are a great storyteller, both in written and verbal communication
- A collaborative approach to work, with proven relationships across product, sales, marketing and customer success
If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of the MyCase culture. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.