Trace is a ground-breaking technology that automatically films and edits video into highlights for every player on the field. With Trace, players, parents, and coaches are delivered the edited highlights that matter to them, along with context to boost their development and make sports even more fun. Our experience is tailored to each athlete. Hundreds of thousands of athletes use Trace monthly, from National teams to kids just starting out their athletic journey. Teams include Barca Academy, FC Dallas Youth Soccer, NEFC, USYS National League and the list goes on and on!
Our Marketing team is rapidly growing and we now are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Product Marketing Manager. Ideally you’ve successfully led and executed new product launches in high-growth environments. You’ve also played a role in creating and executing strategies to position the company and brand as the category winner. You’re curious about the market and the competitive landscape and you enjoy bringing those learnings back to the team. You like to take risks, you crave ownership, and have a deep passion for your craft and its execution. At Trace we see Product Marketing as a huge lever across the business: simplifying and unifying our message should lead to faster customer velocity, more efficient lead generation, and happier customers. As such, you will collaborate with others in Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product teams to align your efforts with their goals.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you’ll get to:
- Lead product marketing efforts, with responsibility for product positioning and messaging, market research, persona development, consumer insights and go-to-market strategy for current and future products
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering teams to influence Trace’s product roadmap by developing an in-depth understanding of our customers, market, and competitors, and advocating for the product marketing perspective in what we deliver to customers
- Support key product launches, ensuring go-to-market readiness across marketing, product, sales, and customer success
- 4+ years of relevant experience in product marketing, solution marketing, growth marketing, product management, or go-to-market strategy, ideally in consumer devices with app-enabled experiences and subscription business models.
- A proclivity for market research.
- A product sense and really care about the customer experience.
- Strong opinions that you develop through intuition married with data.
- Bonus! You love sports and want to be part of something big!
Trace is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.