GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the Role
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will drive our touch points with each user across the entire customer lifecycle. You’ll be the one building and optimizing how a user onboards and experiences GlossGenius, and showing them all the platform has to offer. You’ll collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and get to flex your critical thinking, creative, analytical, and digital marketing skills.
The Impact You’ll Make
GlossGenius exists to help every business owner be successful. By owning the marketing touch points across the entire customer lifecycle, you’ll directly help tens of thousands of business owners on their own business journey. You’ll be critical in driving key growth goals for the company and leading the pack for building high-value and affinity interactions with the user.
What You’ll Do
- Build and manage the customer-facing journey and its collateral through email, push notification, and in-app message campaigns to drive growth
- Conduct extensive A/B testing and experimentation in cross-channel marketing campaigns to optimize for conversion, feature engagement, and retention
- Develop and drive positioning and messaging for the company through unique customer and competitive insights
- Drive awareness and growth by producing marketing assets like demo videos, customer stories, and emails that showcase the positioning and messaging for new features and products
- Analyze, identify, and recommend changes to tiers and pricing
- Become the subject matter expert on our target audience, creating segmentation frameworks, prioritizing key jobs-to-be-done, and facilitating new feature/ product launches
- Drive customer research to identify product and marketing opportunities; partner with product on research for new features and beta testing
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of product marketing experience ideally in a SaaS, fin-tech, or strong B2C brand
- Demonstrated examples of onboarding, product engagement, retention and/or up-sell campaigns you have executed from end-to-end using a cross-channel marketing strategy
- Demonstrated examples of product marketing assets you have produced
- Experience driving cross-channel strategy across email, push, in-app message, and SMS
- In depth experience working with cross-channel marketing platforms such as Iterable, Braze, Hubspot, etc.
- Extensive project management and presentation skills, and comfort presenting findings and recommendations to leadership and key cross functional stakeholders
- Experience conducting customer research and synthesizing core insights
- Strong command of quantitative and qualitative data analysis and using data to drive decision-making
- A passion for leading through change in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes ambiguous work environment
- A demonstrated self-starter and incredible prioritizer who can take ownership of projects and drive them to completion with light direction
What You’ll Get
- Competitive market salary
- Competitive health benefits (including dental and vision)
- Family forming benefits and competitive parental leave policy
- Employee contributed 401K
- Unlimited vacation days
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Learning and development allowance (we always want everyone to level up their skills!)
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Interested in joining us? Reach out at [email protected]!