Product Marketing Manager, Sales at Level (Remote)
At Level, we believe using your benefits should be as easy as buying a cup of coffee. We’re unlocking the full value of compensation by rebuilding benefits as a simple payments experience — fast, flexible, and transparent. Our mission is to empower people to build better financial futures, and we’re accomplishing that by transforming the status quo of benefits.
Level is a B2B2C fintech company comprised of a diverse team from industry-leading companies like Square, Oscar, Google, Uber, and Airbnb. Together, we’re creating a new payments tech stack to help employers offer more accessible and personalized benefits for their teams — and this is just the beginning.
At Level, collaboration is our superpower. By leveraging each other’s strengths and curiosity, we’ve been able to build a best-in-class product, culture, and business. Plus, our employee benefits are so awesome that we let our customers buy them too.
Who We're Looking For:
As the Sales Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for owning and driving the relationship between Marketing and Sales by creating B2B and B2B2C messaging and content that helps Sales tell Level’s story and product value. The person best fit for this role is comfortable working autonomously and collaboratively, can navigate ambiguity, and thrives in a scrappy, startup environment.
As a critical, early member of the Marketing team, you will have the opportunity to define what Product Marketing means at Level (today and tomorrow) and help to build out the culture of the broader marketing team.
What You'll Do:
- Own and manage the relationship between Sales (including Account Management) and Marketing, ensuring collaborative feedback loops, effective prioritization of requests, and efficient ways of working
- Strategize with Sales leadership, Product Marketing, and Product to understand and develop compelling messaging, positioning, and narratives to inspire customers and supercharge sales across presentations, events, campaigns, and more
- Create succinct and effective client-facing sales collateral and member-facing collateral such as decks, product education one-pagers, videos, and case studies
- Write compelling copy that is clear, concise, and aligns with the Level brand and tone of voice
- Design client-facing assets that are easy to understand and visually appealing. You’re not expected to be a designer, but you should be comfortable expressing ideas visually
- Work with Sales to develop a Sales events strategy and calendar. Create collateral (such as booths and handouts) for B2B events, conferences, and webinars
- Spearhead customer / user research to understand what resonates with customers. Iterate on messaging as needed
- Create assets, such as internal guides and playbooks, that will be used used to train Sales on how to speak about our product. Partner with Sales Operations to ensure that key Marketing messaging points are effectively communicated and understood
- Develop and maintain internal and external databases that house client-facing and member-facing material
Who You Are:
- You have relevant work experience in Marketing, Product Marketing, and/or Sales Enablement
- You have experience working with B2B Sales and/or Account Management teams
- You are a storyteller with excellent writing skills who can create impactful customer-facing sales collateral (decks, one-pagers, case studies, etc.), with a portfolio of work ready to share
- You are a curious and insightful self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, high growth, and occasionally ambiguous environments
- You are an organized multi-tasker who can comfortably manage both long-term projects and short-term asks with quick turnaround times
- You have an ownership mentality, eager to grow in and make an impact at an early-stage company. No task is too small for you, as you tackle strategic ideation, creative problem solving, and detailed execution
- You are collaborative and are excited to partner with teams such as Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Design, Product, Legal, and more
What We Offer:
- Have the chance to work at a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of insurance and payments.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents, 100% covered dental and vision through Level for you and your dependents
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Fully Paid Parental leave for 3 months
- Quarterly Company sponsored events
- Internal learning and development programs
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program:
- E-Verify Notice (bilingual)
- Right to Work Notice (English) / (Spanish)