Product Marketing Manager (Remote) at Zingtree
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:34 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, September 29, 2022
Zingtree helps businesses turn complex processes into clear actions through our conversational workflow software. Beloved by customers like Hilton, Peloton, Farmers Insurance, and Getty Images, our mission is to turn every human into an expert.
We’re addressing a $100B+ global problem that all contact centers and customer support teams face. Zingtree helps businesses replace inefficient tools like docs and spreadsheets with experiences that guide agents and customers based on their specific situation.
Founded in 2014 and backed by venture capitalists like Rally Ventures, Zingtree has over 700+ customers worldwide, who rely on our agent workflows, customer self-help, and process management tools to increase their productivity and improve their business outcomes – from mapping the protocols for building rocket ships to generating dynamic pricing to triaging patients.
About the Role
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be a key member of our marketing team, responsible for leading the messaging and positioning of our product. You will manage our most important assets (our website and emails), and lead our email communications with our prospects, customers, and partners. Your work will directly impact the awareness and usage of our products and support us in our journey to rapidly grow our revenue next year. If you are excited about the idea of developing creative marketing programs, arming the sales team to share our story, and want to tell the world about what we are building and why we are so excited about it, then this job is for you!
- Build personas, product positioning, and messaging that differentiates and highlights our product
- Create and constantly optimize content on the website, landing pages, and lifecycle emails to drive increased engagement
- Partner with Demand Gen and Content to execute campaigns that drive leads and customer acquisition
- Develop effective sales and marketing collateral that supports our inbound sales process
- Conduct competitive intelligence analyses that informs our messaging, sales pitches, and product roadmap
- Communicate our product launches to drive excitement and increase in adoption and usage of products
- Work with integration partners on co-marketing initiatives and expanding our reach
- Product marketing experience
- Exceptional writing skills and a love for writing
- Creativity and a "make it happen" attitude
- Growth mindset, open to feedback and learning
- Experience working in the contact center industry or in a customer support team
Benefits for Zingtree Employees
- Competitive Compensation - We offer fair compensation packages, including stock options
- Comprehensive Health Benefits - 100% of employee premiums and 75%-80% of dependent premiums on health, dental, and vision insurance are covered by us
- Paid Parental Leave - 16 weeks for birthing parents and 12 weeks for non-birthing parents
- Unlimited PTO - Take the time you need to recharge and bring your best self to work
- Flexible Remote Work - Work from anywhere (US timezone preferred)
- Home Office Stipend - Receive up to $700 to create a great work environment at home, and $100 a month for Internet, phone, etc.
- 401(k) - Contribute to a 401(k) to build your retirement savings
- Life Insurance - Coverage for life insurance paid for you
What We’ll Do For You
- We empower you to make decisions and support your success, so you feel like an owner and a critical part of building this company.
- We treat you with integrity and communicate with you in a direct and caring way, so you know what is expected of you and there are no big surprises.
- You deliver, we deliver! When you exceed your goals, we go above and beyond to recognize you for your exceptional work. We also work with you, while being fully transparent, if you're not meeting expectations.
- We offer you opportunities to grow your expertise, build your industry knowledge, become a thought leader, and more, to support your professional growth and future career path.
Zingtree is always looking for people who share our values of creating value, radical candor, empowering others, acting with integrity, and being reliable. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
More Information on Zingtree
Zingtree operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Larkspur, CA. Zingtree was founded in 2014. It has 33 total employees. To see all jobs at Zingtree, click here.
Read Full Job Description