Product Marketing Manager, Process Intelligence at Celonis
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Product Marketing Manager.
Process Intelligence is a core pillar of the Celonis Execution Management System (EMS). Hundreds of enterprises are using Celonis' powerful Process Intelligence capabilities including Process Analytics, Process Monitoring, and Simulation. This role will be the Product Marketing lead for Process Intelligence and involves coordinating initiatives across all parts of the company: go-to-market, product & engineering, marketing, demand gen, etc.
The work you'll do:
- Lead Product Marketing for the Process Intelligence platform pillar, one of the three core pillars of the Celonis EMS (Data, Intelligence, Action):
- Manage positioning & messaging for Process Intelligence i.e. How can customers and partners leverage the latest and greatest Process Intelligence capabilities to unlock execution capacity in their processes.
- Support product launches, GTM strategy, target buyer personas, lead-to-revenue activities, support strategic customers, own training & enablement, etc.
- Act as a Process Intelligence expert in webinars, enablements, sales cycles, and conversations with Celonis' 300+ partners including Accenture, IBM, and Deloitte.
- Build a deep understanding of Celonis EMS product capabilities and typical use-cases. Work closely with Product Mgmt. to understand USPs and use-cases for the latest Process Intelligence capabilities, and define and get support for key product roadmap items.
- Take ownership of existing Process Intelligence positioning material and align to the latest company messaging. Create new materials where required: objection handling, customer references, positioning guidelines, etc.
- Run the go-to-market enablements on the latest positioning.
How will success be measured (i.e. how will we know the above goals have been achieved)?
- Revenue growth, customer retention, and adoption rates for Process Intelligence features.
The qualifications you need:
- Master's degree in Engineering preferred.
- Experience in the field of Analytics, BI, Data Science, AI, Machine Learning.
- Understanding of enterprise software sales preferred (B2B SaaS).
- Great communicator across different stakeholders.
- Pragmatic, lateral thinker with a hands-on execution approach.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .