Product Marketing Manager, Prisma Access at Palo Alto Networks (Remote)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
As a Product Marketing Manager for Prisma Access at Palo Alto Networks, you will play a key role in driving through leadership and content for our SASE security offering. You will craft compelling and well-differentiated positioning, messaging, and content creation to drive the awareness and adoption of Prisma Access.
You will work closely with stakeholders from product management, sales, field marketing, and technology partners to develop and execute your strategy.
- Build and execute a thought leadership plan to raise awareness for Prisma Access, SASE and Palo Alto Networks’ leadership in the space
- Establish the unique value proposition and messaging for Prisma Access, with a clear understanding of the target market and buyer personas
- Author compelling, high-quality content to drive thought leadership in a variety of formats including print, web, social media, and video
- Support product launches and collaborate with field teams to execute marketing campaigns
- Represent the company in customer engagements and at events, to evangelize our point of view
- ~3-5-+ years of product marketing experience is required
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experiencer building and executing content plans
- Comfortable with creating and delivering presentations in a range of environments, from industry conferences to customer briefings
- Experience with network security (including Firewall, IPS Sandboxing, etc.) or cloud-delivered services (CASB, SWG, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent, relevant experience, and ~8+ years experience, MBA is preferred
Travel Requirements: Long term, approximately 15% travel may be required
Position Location: This position can report into our Santa Clara, CA headquarters or can be Remote within the United StatesAdditional Information
Our marketing team has an opportunity like in no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Disclosure required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum compensation (includes on-target earnings = base + on target incentives for sales roles) for this role to be located in the state of Colorado. If hired in Colorado, this position starts at $115,800/yr. Depending on the position offered, restricted stock units and incentive or bonus pay may be provided as part of this compensation package. Additional benefits may be found here.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.