Product Marketing Manager, Predata at FiscalNote
| Washington DC
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:50 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, February 24, 2022
Thank you for your interest in this position with Predata, a wholly-owned subsidiary of FiscalNote. The recruitment for this role is being managed by FiscalNote's Recruiting team (parent company), so you are in the right place! Please continue to review this opportunity and apply at your interest. We are excited to review your background. Thank you!
About the Position
The Product Marketing Manager for Predata supports Predata go-to-market strategies, ensuring that our messaging, value propositions, and sales materials continue to resonate strongly with prospects, customers, and partners. This individual will work closely with Business Development, Product, Customer Service, and the rest of the Marketing team to ensure consistency and strength of execution on all marketing initiatives. They will help develop and manage external positioning and messaging including materials for use in sales enablement, in demand generation funnels, and on the corporate website. Quickly becoming an expert in our products, personas, market, customers’ needs, and competition, the Product Marketing Manager must rapidly synthesize disparate and evolving data into a position and craft messaging that connects with both internal stakeholders, customers, and prospects.
Creative. Collaborative. Astute. A great copywriter and editor who is insanely detail-oriented and has a talent for distilling complicated data and processes into easy-to-read, understandable content that resonates with the reader. You have a proven track record of meticulous product launch planning and subsequent development of sales tools and communication, competitive analysis, packaging, market research, and relevant product content that drives demand. You understand your products and personas inside and out, and can tactfully craft messaging to entice both prospective and current customers to leverage Predata products in their day-to-day work. You derive immense joy in not only positioning products ahead of any other solution, but also elaborately and meaningfully demonstrating every value proposition.
What to Expect in This Position:
- A passion for writing and developing product positioning and messaging that clearly articulates the benefits and differentiation of Predata in the market
- Planning and driving go-to-market activities for new positioning and enhanced products
- Creating and managing product marketing collateral and sales tools, including sales presentations, ROI analysis, market analysis tools, competitive intelligence, and datasheets, eBooks, whitepapers, presentations, etc.
- Collaborating with the entire Marketing team to create and execute integrated marketing plans across channels and grow the business from awareness to adoption through engagement (partner with digital, events, demand gen, brand, etc.)
- Owning product and competitive positioning, market & competitive analysis, sales enablement, and product launches
- Working closely with Product and Business Development teams to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages; identifying, prioritizing, and launching product modifications and additions to improve customer satisfaction, revenue, and retention
- Planning and coordinating the go-to-market launches of new products, including cross-functional plan implementation, promotion and release management
- Partnering with Business Development management to communicate the value proposition of the products to the Business Development team and develop product collateral for all audiences including, toolkits, FAQs, case studies, one-sheets, and other product collateral as needed
- Understanding how Predata fits into the differentiation of FiscalNote the company, and how its suite of products complements and elevates Predata in the marketplace and vice versa.
- Leveraging your market and competitive intelligence to become an expert on several products and the buying criteria by both differentiating FiscalNote products from competitors and positioning such products against other offerings in meaningful ways
- Collecting, analyzing, and distributing customer and competitive intelligence
- Establishing and maintaining a marketing relationship with key customers who are willing to act as references for case studies, speaking events, and video testimonials
- Conducting win/loss interviews and report findings to relevant stakeholders
- Understanding customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forces in order to inform product messaging that differentiates Predata across segments
- Develop vertical-specific content to better reach target industries and audiences globally and partner-specific content to support our key channel partners
What Sets You Apart:
- 3-5+ years experience in a product marketing role, preferably at a B2B SaaS organization
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills and creative abilities
- Familiar marketing to public sector and defense organizations is strongly desired (though not required)
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business, or another related field
- Experience successfully executing at least one product launch from ideation to revenue generation
- Past experience creating product marketing tools that have accelerated the sales cycle or improved conversion rates
- Content marketing and/or product management experience is a big plus
Reference ID: #LI-AL1
FiscalNote is the premier information services company focused on global policy and market intelligence. By combining AI technology, expert analysis, and legislative, regulatory, and geopolitical data, FiscalNote is reinventing the way that organizations minimize risk and capitalize on opportunity.
Home to CQ, Roll Call, Oxford Analytica, and VoterVoice, FiscalNote empowers more than 5,000 clients worldwide to monitor, manage, and act on the issues that matter most to them. To learn more about FiscalNote and its family of brands, visit FiscalNote.com and follow @FiscalNote.
At FiscalNote, we Lead with Values
Know your Audience ∙ Find the Truth ∙ Drive Alignment ∙ Level Up ∙ Own the Job ∙ Bias for Action ∙ Support the Family
FiscalNote is continuing to hire new talent, with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. New team members, along with our current staff, will temporarily work remotely (unless communicated otherwise).
If your background and experience align with the competencies above, we encourage you to apply so that we can review your experience and learn more about how you can add to FiscalNote’s growth and success.
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so our open vacation policy helps us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options supplemented by a flexible spending account (FSA). We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at careers.FiscalNote.com.
FiscalNote values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. FiscalNote is an EEOC employer.
FiscalNote uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify.
More Information on FiscalNote
FiscalNote operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Washington, WA. FiscalNote was founded in 2013. It has 370 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 36 open jobs at FiscalNote, click here.
Read Full Job Description