We’re an international AgTech startup pioneering an ambitious mission in a high-growth industry where agriculture meets technology to solve our toughest climate and economic challenges. Through the use of data-driven insights, natural microbiology, and innovative digital technologies, Indigo is partnering across the supply chain, ultimately cultivating a scalable climate solution and enhanced partner ecosystem that beneficially serves farmers, consumers, and the planet alike.
Our mission is unique, and therefore our teams are too: from multigenerational farming gurus who understand the land as though it were an extension of themselves, to cutting-edge techies on the frontier of innovation, our teams are a reflection of the range of the stakeholders we serve: the Earth, the Farmer, and the Consumer.
Indigo is seeking an experienced B2B product marketer to help fuel our explosive growth. The Product Marketing Manager will focus on our new products/businesses from a farmer perspective. You will lead strategic positioning and narrative, content creation, partner initiatives, and product lifecycle success for Source and other new businesses. If you enjoy pioneering new territory and are up for a challenge on an exciting team, this role may be for you. Bring your product chops, marketing savvy, and passion for understanding and delighting the customer. Helping pioneer new lines of business, you will develop insights and execute strategies that enable Indigo to hit ambitious customer and revenue targets. This is a remarkable opportunity for a motivated individual to make an impact in a well-funded, hyper-growth company.
What You Will Do:
- Positioning and Messaging – Develop and evolve the strategic messaging that brings Source and other new businesses to life; you will shape and inspire the industry’s perception of our value
- Product Launch and Lifecycle Success – Guide end-to-end go-to-market planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle; you will lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Content Development – Understand growers and their selling process, and develop compelling content and digital journeys that drive action
- Be the voice of the Customer - Build intelligence on market trends and competitive offerings, enhance our positioning and products, and train field teams on how to defeat competitors; your strategic insights will further boost our growth
- Sales and Partner Enablement - Educate field teams and partners on our market, value proposition, and product capabilities and help develop associated sales tools; you will celebrate our sales success because you'll be an integral part of that success
- You have a proven ability to communicate technology solutions effectively to non-technical audiences
- You are customer obsessed
- You possess excellent inter-personal skills and successfully build relationships with distributed colleagues and third parties
- Your written and oral communication skills are outstanding
- You enjoy pioneering new territory and have a knack for rolling up your sleeves to execute quickly
- Product Marketing experience in technology business
- Experience in agriculture a plus, but not required
- Proven ability to analyze & synthesize information and convert it into actionable product marketing plans and business cases
- Strategic thinking to understand and map market opportunities and needs
- Experience in growth marketing/growth hacking
We’re building the technology to feed the world and fight climate change. We believe that through teamwork we can achieve more to benefit all of agriculture: from farmers to consumers to the planet. Game changers don't fit in a box. The requirements listed above are examples of what we think enables success in this role, but we recognize the impossibility of fully capturing a singularly perfect description, and we believe in the power of diversified and creative displays of skills and qualifications. We embrace unconventional. We embrace creativity. We embrace a challenge to the status quo. If the specifications in the list below aren’t an exact match... great! Apply, be you, and be proud that you aren’t ordinary (we certainly aren’t!).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status