You + Helix
Helix is a place where innovators and doers gather in order to drive significant progress in population genomics. We have come together to work at the intersection of clinical care, research, and genomics.
If you’re excited by the idea of making a meaningful impact and joining a team where we pride ourselves on driving innovation through fostering an environment with an emphasis on empowering one another to grow, Helix might be the place for you!
Helix + The World
Our end-to-end population genomics platform enables health systems, life sciences companies, and payers to advance genomic research and accelerate the integration of genomic data into routine clinical care. We support all aspects of population genomics from recruitment to translational research and help our partners use genomics to improve health outcomes, increase patient engagement, and lower costs. Leading health systems, including Renown Health, AdventHealth, and Mayo Clinic, use our population genomics platform to power some of the world’s largest and fastest-growing population genomics initiatives.
For the COVID-19 public health crisis, Helix has built one of the nation’s largest COVID diagnostic labs and has been on the leading edge of national viral surveillance efforts tracking B.1.1.7 and other viral strains.
As a Product Marketing Manager – Life Sciences you will:
Define how to position our products and platform to life sciences companies
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and platform in order to refine and craft the value proposition to life sciences companies across the therapeutic lifecycle, in close collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Determine how to best articulate and position our product and platform for key customer segments – and continually optimize it as our offering evolves and new industry trends emerge
Translate our value proposition into compelling content and collateral to increase engagement with current and future life sciences partners
- Develop a content generation strategy targeted towards life sciences companies, prioritizing needs based on industry trends, customer feedback, competitor activity, emerging research, and evolution of Helix’s products and platform, in collaboration with partners
- Drive the execution of this strategy, including gathering input and feedback from key Helix stakeholders and developing the content in partnership with other cross-functional teams
- Create compelling content and tools to support the business development and partnerships teams, as well as, to use for multi-channel efforts
Increase Helix brand awareness among life sciences companies and help drive lead generation efforts
- Identify and execute on novel ways to grow Helix’s brand awareness among life sciences companies
- Drive lead generation efforts through both owned and third-party channels, including identifying, evaluating, and prioritizing new channels and approaches
- Work with CRM and analytics tools to measure and monitor the impact of our efforts and propose adjustments to strategy as necessary
- Mission-oriented, with a deep passion for improving people’s lives through DNA
- At least 4 – 6 years of marketing experience working in or with the life sciences industry
- Deep knowledge of the life sciences industry including trends and the key players
- Excellent writer with the ability to communicate both clinical and scientific content in a digestible format, including pitch decks, case studies, webinars, white papers, blog posts, etc.
- Ability to change priorities quickly and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Willingness to contribute in a variety of ways, even if outside formal responsibilities
- Experience managing external agency partners
- BA or BS required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Shopify, Google Analytics, and other marketing tools
- Experience working in the genomics industry
What Helix has to offer you
Aside from working alongside brilliant, dedicated, passionate, down-to-earth, curious, warm, and thoughtful people, we also provide great benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including meaningful equity
- Health insurance, including medical, dental, and vision
- 12 weeks of Maternity or Paternity leave
- 4 weeks of paid Pregnancy Disability
- 401(k) with employer matching
- On-premise nursing room
- Commuter benefits
- Catered meals
- Flexible PTO
Helix is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.