Product Marketing Manager - Infrastructure Monitoring at Dynatrace (Detroit, MI)
As a Product Marketing Manager at Dynatrace, you will drive marketing strategy, messaging, go-to-market plans and sales enablement for our Network Observability solution. You will be the expert in buyers, their challenges, how they buy, and their buying criteria, and will use that knowledge to create and deliver outstanding content, enable the sales team, and to ensure successful and consistent execution of product launches.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits are crucial. You will collaborate closely across the marketing organization including demand generation, campaign management and field marketing teams to ensure effective and consistent messaging. The selected candidate will work with product management and field sales teams to identify and prioritize messaging, tools and content to support sales and product launch processes.
- Work closely with the product management teams to identify market opportunities and define market leading products
- Develop and manage go-to-market product launch plans.
- Drive development of key messages that resonate with target buyers new releases and campaigns.
- Work closely with the campaign team to define and support strategic marketing plans that are aligned with product line objectives.
- Create sales tools to ensure that direct and indirect sales channels are able to effectively and consistently deliver the right messages to our target buyers.
- Perform buyer and market research to understand industry trends and ensure resonant messages and effective marketing strategy.
- Define, develop and deliver quality content that can be leveraged in marketing and sales activities and thought leadership.
- Ensure Dynatrace products are represented consistently and effectively on the Dynatrace website and all other customer-facing materials.
- Effectively communicate project status, issues andresults.
- This role will work a hybrid schedule out of our Waltham, MA or Detroit, MI offices
- BAor BS degree in business, engineering, computer science or related
- 2+ years experience in B2B software marketing
- 3+ years experience in the infrastructure monitoring industry
- Background and industry knowledge in the infrastructure software space, with APM, Observability, and/or AIOps specific experience
- Experience marketing SaaS solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and strong presentation skills
- Proven track record of developing strong and innovative content
- Ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
- 1+ years experience in network operations industry
- High energy and strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with the ability to manage several projects in a fast-paced environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected] . Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law / EEO is the Law Supplement . To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.