LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Understand our product portfolio strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, translating insights into recommendations for positioning and prioritization.
- Gather intelligence by conducting Win/Loss interviews and listening to recordings of sales calls and competitor/partner webinars
- Enable LivePerson sellers with training and tools to be successful, including pitch decks, product demos, use cases, and battlecards
- Identify changes in key competitor's public-facing messaging
- Conduct in-depth research on specific competitor features, positioning, and pricing/packaging
- Work across departments to build compelling messaging for sales and sales enablement
- Collaborate with product management and marketing leaders to define, implement, and routinely assess our product marketing processes and opportunities for improvement.
- Be the foremost competitive expert at LivePerson
Your qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s degree required; masters preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, sales enablement, or competitive intelligence at mid to enterprise level software companies
- Experience in the AI, commerce, or customer experience SaaS space is a plus
- Demonstrated experience directly supporting sales with competitive content like battlecards and slide decks
- Expertise in generating key competitive insights, both internally and externally
- A collaborative style to lead through influence, building consensus across global cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, well organized, and efficient with time management
- Critical thinker with strong writing, presentation development, and delivery skills
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.