At Cisco Meraki, we empower our customers to realize their mission by simplifying the digital workplace. Our cloud-first networking platform and rich portfolio of access, SD-WAN, and IoT products are changing the way CIOs build new connected experiences, from enabling hybrid workforces to creating smarter and safer environments for customers and employees.
To help us accelerate this mission and connect with customers in more meaningful ways, Meraki Marketing is seeking a thoughtful and creative Product Marketing Manager to support one of Meraki’s leading product lines, Cisco Meraki SD-WAN. Our award-winning SD-WAN platform is the industry’s only fully cloud-managed solution that securely connects offices, remote workers, and critical cloud services like AWS, Azure, and GCP.
As a part of the Product Marketing team, you’ll help shape our product marketing and go-to-market strategy, develop differentiated positioning in the market, and work closely with product, sales, and customer teams to help bring new solutions to market!What You'll Do
- Lead our team’s SD-WAN and hybrid cloud expertise, spanning a portfolio of hardware, software, and machine learning technology.
- Collaborate across Product and Marketing Strategy teams to develop a comprehensive positioning and messaging strategy
- Drive the development of customer-first messaging for the Meraki SD-WAN solution and product portfolio
- Serve as a trusted technical and market authority, while working with the wider marketing team on go-to-market and demand generation activities
- Take the stage and evangelize the Cisco Meraki vision at industry events
- Build in-depth collateral and tools for some of the largest enterprise customers in the world
- You love the challenge of learning the complexities of a complex technical ecosystem and finding simple, effective ways to communicate with customers
- You take a structured, proactive approach to messaging and positioning, leading with a customer-first view of the market and the problems to be solved
- You’re comfortable working cross-functionally with technical and business-focused stakeholders
- You’re a clear communicator and can balance written and verbal content with ease
- You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo, combining data, qualitative insights, and other inputs to set projects on the right track
- You have 4+ years of hands-on experience in the hybrid cloud or SD-WAN market
- You are willing to travel as needed, up to 25% envisioned
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.#LI-Remote